Mon, Oct 21, 11:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Where can I get 3d letters?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 12:42 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

Where can I get 3d letters? I want to be able to use them in things such as a poser or a bryce scene.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 12:53 PM

There was this program called ElFont....I can't remember where it is, but you create 3D letters in it and export as dxf...would this be what you are looking for? If so I will try to find the link for you, use to be a free program. Sharen

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 1:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.armanisoft.ch/webdesign/FrmDownloads.html

ahhh the power of Google :))

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 2:57 PM

There's also 3D alphabet in the Misc free stuff if that's any good.

maclean ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 3:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dcommune.com

I've got a 3d alphabet in 3d commune Freestuff. Uppper case, lower case, numbers and symbols, all poser-ready. Search for 'maclean' mac

JettBoy ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 5:39 PM

Truespace (even the older, cheap-ass versions) can make 3D text using any and all of the fonts in your system and then export as .dxf files.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 7:29 PM

trueSpace 3.2 for free, here: ZDNet

If anyone has MilkShape 3D, a text generator plugin is available.

fls13 ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 9:42 PM

Blender 2.28 can convert any true type font into a 3D object. www.blender.org

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 1:40 AM

Dodger (who used to post here but doesn't anymore) had some on his site. He has a new site somewhere. HIs wife periodically posts in the forum product showcase thingy. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

_Audrey ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 1:24 AM

Dodger says: 1) he doesnt' post because he's banned 2) his stuf is for sale, search for threads in the Product Showcase from him, specifically 'Free Market Poser Stuff' 3) A lot of pgorgrams can make 3d letters. 3d studio max can even import a full fledged eps or adobe illistrator file. but the trick and the work is making them look good in Poser which just an extruded splien won't do.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.