Sun, Oct 6, 5:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Not being able to Bryce is soooooo boring!

amethyss ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 11:42 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 6:41 AM

Can't wait to be able to sit at my PC for more than 5 mins so I can get my Bryce fix.Am missing all the good artwork here too.5 weeks then I can sit with my leg down.Doc let me take digital images of the x-rays and leg.So I have a cool idea for my next image.

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic_____website

Quest ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2003 at 11:58 PM

What happened Amethyss, did I miss something? I knew I hadn't seen you around but I thought you were just busy. Sounds like you had knee surgery or something. Hope you get better soon and pounding the keyboard the Bryce way is the only way. Later...

erosiaart ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 12:01 AM

um..er..doc not letting you put your foot down? Go round his orders (i always do that..so they tend to hospitalize me even if they don't have to..i'm forced to obey orders)... put your foot up on a high stool, sit sideways and bryce. get one of those breakfast in bed tables.. get your pc monitor onto that.. bryce. I hear ye when you get bored not brycing. It's addictive. I'm having jitters coz I have other stuff pulling time way frm bryce..the forum keeps me going..when I can read it. Like right now, waiting on some products coz I have a product shoot..the whole day will go in that. A guest at home tonite/t'mrow, more on sunday and a conference on sunday. I am ready to shoot pple now..all i want to do is curl up and bryce. Get well..and keep brycing..

amethyss ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 1:38 AM

Oh ....I should say that I had a fall off a roof while working on a skylight.12 feet. Have 8 fractures in ankle. Medical terms: Distal tibial comminuted fracture ...& moderate distraction of fracture fragments.(which is compartment syndrome).Anyway it'll be 5 months in a cast.Thinking laptop now!

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic_____website

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 2:47 AM

And they probably charged an arm and a leg for all that buzz-words bullshit too. Sorry about the ankle, hope you get your Bryce fix soon. Cheers GG.

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 7:27 AM

Sorry to hear about your woes amethyss, I do hope you heal quickly and are back to your Brycing in no time. You could always try what erosiaart said and maybe get some time in. Take care and get well soon. 8) Catlin

brittmccary ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 7:44 AM

Several good ideas for being able to Bryce while having your leg high. g Hubby had a surgery last year and we rigged a recliner. He used a lightweight wooden shelf over his lap as the "table" for keyboard and mouse. Monitor on a high barstool next to him. and the puter itself on the floor next to the chair. Worked great g You could of course go the lap-top route. That might be much more expensive, though. You take care now, ya hear me? And DO what the doctors say... they have a reason for giving you those orders, you know! :)

-Stormi- ( ) posted Sat, 08 November 2003 at 10:57 AM

Oooooohh sorry to hear about your ankle! I was just at your gallery the other day and saw your Bryce depiction of what happened. That was scary - especially to think it was real. Take care, and hope you mend fast.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.