Thu, Sep 19, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:21 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: Challenge to the Writers While Crescent is Travelling

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 7:53 AM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 8:51 PM

Crescent didn't say much about her trip, so let's surprise her with some creativity while she's gone. Keeping it short (use your judgement), write a little prose or poem about Crescent's trip....where you imagine she might have gone, or how she is traveling, or what adventure she might be having, what mission she may be on. :) Doesn't have to be realistic....just for fun. Any takers???? It's a short deadline...Crescent is due back on Sunday. Write on!!

Azha ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 2:03 PM

This sounds like a really fun challenge Dia, I have yet to submit anything other than poems here tho' my heart longs to sprout prose, won't make any promises there but you will surely get something from me.

"Every line means something."
Jean Michel Basquiat

dialyn ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 4:10 PM

That would be awfully nice of you. I'm going to try to come up with something too....may be just you and me but it's quality and not quantity that's important. ;)

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2003 at 3:00 PM

And Renderosity ground to a halt. So much for the challenge. But I sure hope Crescent had a great time.

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2003 at 6:21 PM

Cres was busy finding out just how many nuts are in her family tree! I swear, I'd be locked in a looney bin if I lived near them. : No offense, but considering some of the family stories I got to hear while I was visiting, I doubt I'd read anything stranger here. ;-) On the plus side, my Dad now knows how to e-mail (I'd assumed he'd learned that years ago) and now that he's learned that digital photos can be seen on a computer without being taken somewhere to be developed, he's interested in digital photography. Thanks for thinking of me! Cres

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2003 at 6:52 PM

My friends often say I'm the sanest member of my family...as you know, that's not saying much!!! Glad you're back. :) You were definitely missed.

jstro ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 9:25 PM

I experienced an total Internet and e-mail melt down on my system, so was unable to do anything for the challenge. Still not quite back to normal, but things are improving. Welcome back, Crescent. Glad your trip was productive. jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 9:41 PM

I thought you were oddly silent, jstro. Also glad for your return. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.