Sun, Oct 6, 5:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Thumbnails

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 3:50 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 6:01 PM

Can anyone tell me how to create thumbnails and how to upload them to the galleries. Cheers GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 4:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=1462

This link will take you through uploading to the galleries. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 5:55 PM

actually already done an upload of a large image and I would like to add a thumbnail but I have no idea how to create the image as a thumb ready for sending. So much to learn,so little time. Cheers GG

JC_01 ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 7:36 PM

you can do that a couple ways.... most ways require opening the image in a photo editor program of some type...(psp, photoshop, ulead, photomax, whatever) 1. then using a crop tool, select a part of the image you want people to see in the thumbnail and crop... resize as needed to fit (i believe it's 150x150) OR 2. In that editor (and the how depends on the which one) Just resize the whole image to the size necessary (am sure it's in AS's link ^^^^^ up there) save it with a different name and upload... to add one to a picture already in your gallery, go to your gallery, click the "EDIT" button under it, you can replace the picture with a newer one, add or change a thumbnail, edit details, etc... have fun!

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 8:12 PM

just what I needed to know. Cheers GG

JC_01 ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 8:31 PM

lol no problem kiwi, just glad tonight isn't a blonde night...lol or i should more apropriately say, i slept last night so am not walkin around with my tongue hangin out goin ummmmmmmmm huh? LOL

Ornlu ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 10:02 PM

Yep, the figures are actually 200x200 pixels, less than 15kb.

JC_01 ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2003 at 10:04 PM

thanks Ornlu! didnt' think 150 sounded quite big enough...lol

BOOMER ( ) posted Sat, 08 November 2003 at 12:53 AM

It's nice having you back in the loop after a while, Jen. The nice, dry sarcastic sense of humor is one I can completely appreciate. BOOM

Because I like to blow $%&# up.

Don't fear the night.  Fear what hunts at night.

JC_01 ( ) posted Sat, 08 November 2003 at 8:16 AM

lol I'll make sure and take it in moderation Boomer....hehehehe

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.