Fri, Oct 4, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Free quality hair for M3?

Nalif ( ) posted Sat, 08 November 2003 at 4:12 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 5:31 AM

I had no trouble at all finding quality hair for V3 - but now that I'm looking around for Mike, I'm not finding anything. I'm trying to decide if I should buy the morphing flat top at Daz while it's on sale - but before I go that far, does anyone else have any suggestions that are free?

Kenmac ( ) posted Sat, 08 November 2003 at 5:30 PM

Attached Link: http://digitalbabes2.com/

Yes, head over to Yamato & Kozaburos Digital Babes website. They've got a couple of male hair models there. I don't have Mike 3 but they should fit him.

Nalif ( ) posted Sat, 08 November 2003 at 5:48 PM

Hmm....the only model I see over there that fits him, and comes close to looking manly in any way, is the messy hair.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2003 at 10:59 AM

Check out the textures for the P4 male hair that come with Poser that Koz has at Digital Babes. Great textures, and the hair can be made to fit M3 with a little adjustment. Most M2 hair can be made to fit M3 with a little adjustment. Usually by loading it to the figure and then moving it forward a little using the ztran. Also the Mihai hair by Neftis is only $1.99 in teh Daz Platinum club (if you're a member). Neftis is about the only one who's doing any hair for M3. Luckily, her stuff is always the best quality (but not free). Pjaj has an ethnic cut available for sale here for M3. Fairly cheap. It's pretty nice too. Daz also has versions of the wedge cut, flip do, and flat top for M3 if you already have those. There's a free hair piece at GPA (GayPoserArt) done by the infamous and wonderful Ulf. It's made for M2, but fits fairly well for M3. Gonbie hair can also be made to fit very nicely.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2003 at 12:07 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/1download/wig1/wig4.html

i'd say to forgo the morphing flat top and just download the studio maya male short cut.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.