Tue, Oct 22, 2:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: I always wanted to post one of these threads...

Joerg Weber ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 5:14 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:47 AM

Hi everyone, take a look at: http://inovao.sonnerie.net/gb/logocoul.php just click at their "fantasy"-area and take a look at the who-is-who of Renderosity. The guys used some of my pictures - maybe they used your's too? (Not that I liked my pictures that much - but I hate the fact that they did not ask...)

Joerg Weber ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 5:14 AM

Ups, almost forgot: It's "Colour Wallpapers" and then "Fantasy"

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 5:48 AM

Goodness! That's pretty bold! Guess there's no end of folks like that!

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 1:20 PM

you should have said something to him.. you do have that right...;o) --Essie

Joerg Weber ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 5:15 PM

It's not a "him" - they are selling these things as MMS-files for mobile-phones. And they only speak portugese... And my portugese is somewhat... uhm... rusty.

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 12 November 2003 at 5:35 PM

You might want to check the site out and see if anything there is yours. Thanks for the heads up, Joerg!

mondoxjake ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 8:37 PM

Just one time I would like to produce something that someone felt was worth stealing!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.