Fri, Sep 20, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Yeah, another question..

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 2:23 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:19 AM

Just got V3! Yea! Ok, now.. how to dress her?! I looked through as much free stuff as my eyes could handle and most of what I foud were textures for stuff i have to buy. Well I can't buy anything right now.. so, If anyone has any links for ANY vicky clothes, it will be soooo much appreciated. Another thing, I see a lot of textures for the catsuit and was wondering how to find it and make textures for it. Thank you much. Tricia

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 3:14 PM

There are some free clothes for victoria 3 here in renderosity

nerd ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 3:56 PM
Forum Moderator

Jessica rabbit dress for V3 and P5...
Nerd 3D Freebies

Nerd

seaayre ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 6:39 PM

The catsuit is sold by Daz.

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 13 November 2003 at 7:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfashion.net/

Serge Marck has some free Vic3 dresses and a pant and shirt set at poserfashion.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 6:18 AM

If you could scrape up a little more money a PoserWorld subscription would net you loads of V3 clothing (mostly without morphs). I assume you aren't a PC member, other wise the dresses a lot of the free textures require would be $1.99 each (plus tee-shirt, tied shirt, and a couple of trouser-and-vest-not-meeting-in-the-middle outfits)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.