Wed, Oct 23, 1:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Humming bird model?

dlwaters ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 12:37 PM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

Hey ... does anyone know where I can get a decent hummingbird model and textures? I've got an itch to visualize this image stuck in my head, but I need a hummingbird! Thanks! -DL

sturkwurk ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 12:38 PM

runtimedna has one for sale. www.rdna.com Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 12:51 PM

Yep, that was done by Traveler, it is spectacular.....Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 12:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1524333

oh yeah and they have 50% off now....Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 12:54 PM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com/catalog.ez?ShowProduct=EV%2D031&TopElement=0

Oh my gosh, it is 50% off the humming bird...are you in luck. you should also pick up Judith's textures, they are wonderful...those are on sale too. Sharen

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 3:29 PM

And don't forget Traveler's Humming Bird Fae kit in RDNA's free stuff too! (requires RDNA humming bird)

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 5:27 PM

Sharen, where?.... I want the bird too but I don't see a sale on Judith's great textures...they are showing up as $3.50...

dlwaters ( ) posted Fri, 14 November 2003 at 6:05 PM

Thanks folks! That is a great model ... and I got the textures, too. I had searched around, but had never been to that site. I really appreciate the help! -DL

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 12:57 AM

Dizzie, the humming bird textures are part of the Real Deals. Go to the store's front page and click Search then enter 'Humming Bird' and the bird and all texture sets will come up, there's 3 or 4 different packs now. Only 2 days left to get the bird for %50 off!! Fly Don't Run!!

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 1:44 AM

Thanks! The Real Deals are $2.50...the bird textures are $3.50...Real Deal Classics. I guess the older deals are more...anyway, I have them in my cart!

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 1:58 AM

Yes, as the Real Deal age the price goes up, the humming bird came out about a year ago. I think the original Real Deal prices are only good for the first 90days. **Don't forget Traveler's FREE HummingBird Fae Kit under RDNA FREEBIES. It let's you put the humming bird head, wings, and tail on Vicky!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.