Fri, Oct 4, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Doh!

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 12:27 PM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 9:57 PM

file_84085.jpg

Thinking of vacation, too bad its nearly winter here.

OneShot ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 7:44 PM

Totally cool picture Eric

GabrielK ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 8:55 PM

Hey I think I just saw that happen right outside my window! :)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 9:02 PM

file_84086.jpg

He should count his blessings....hehe...things could be worse. PS: I don't like people that take other people's work and post it...so, I left the copyright on it to act as an advertisement for his work. Hopefully, this isn't wrong...if so, I will delete the post.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 9:38 PM

My gawd! I'd have made a mess in my drawers right about then if I were the guy in the second pic! Eeeekkk!!

Laurie

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 9:46 PM

I think that's a dolphin.

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 9:53 PM

Hehe, then don't go scuba diving, LD....LOL

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 9:59 PM

I think I'd keep my hands on top of the board until whatever it is gets identified. A good view of the head is desirable, but maybe not too good a view. (I don't need to see if it flosses!) Carolly

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 11:10 PM

"Surfers are friends, not food." >> Hehe, then don't go scuba diving, LD....LOL Right, like I could possibly find a wetsuit in my size ....

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2003 at 11:58 PM

Boy, that's a big dolphin. It looks like the tail fin is vertical(which would indicate a shark), but I can't see it really clearly. The dorsal fin definitely looks dolphin tho. Makes no difference to me. I'd never want to be that near BIG wild things that swim underwater...shudder. Laurie

jnelso99 ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 10:59 PM

http://www.snopes.com/photos/surfer.asp

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.