Sun, Sep 22, 8:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Just got my finepix a210...

ShadowWind ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 2:54 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

file_84507.jpg

I finally got a decent digital camera. After owning an AGFA cheapie for awhile, I got the Fuji Finepix A210. It's more of a point and shoot camera, which is good for a photography newbie like me, but it does some excellent pictures with awesome color outdoors and indoors (but with the flash). Thought I'd share my first pic with who else but my faitful star in the making, Tutahnkamen (sp?) or Tutu for short who wasn't too happy apparently with me flashing him in the face. Can't blame him I guess... This is cut down from 1600x1200 and is slightly color corrected in Photoshop. The flash seemed to give him a very, very slightly blue tint, which photoshop straightened out via the color balance.

ShadowWind ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 2:55 AM

PS: I did darken out the right side as you see there, because I had caught part of something else that was behind him that just didn't go with the image... ShadowWind

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 6:52 AM

LOL! Welcome to the PhotoForum ShadowWind! So nice to see you here.... :~) Looking forward to seeing more of your pics as you take them. And remember, any questions you have just ask here. We've got a bunch of talent hidden in here.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

DrmzRmyne ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 8:24 AM

Congrats on your new Digi, It looks like it works perfectly. What a cute little kitty!

FearaJinx ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 1:08 PM

Yes, congrats on your new Digital! I love photography and I hope you grow to love it too!

ShadowWind ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 5:55 PM

Thanks for all your encouragement, really appreciate it...

lahavana ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2003 at 2:28 PM

hey, this is wonderful, especially for a newbie! and a lovely cat, too :) can't wait to see more posts from you.

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2003 at 4:37 PM

Tutu looks like He jumped off the Knee of the Pharoh....looks like the Egyptian Style Cat. I could not say enough about the help that can be received from the wonderful Helpers here. Welcome :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.