Fri, Sep 27, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 4:12 pm)

Subject: Best Source for "Normal" Clothes

Steevo ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 9:43 AM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 4:25 PM

Dear Poser Forum Members: I am in search of conforming clothing for V3. I am incorporating the figures into other scenes that emphasize a product and not the poser figure itself. Therefore, I need clothing that you would see "on the street" rather than revealing clothing props. Is there a good source where I can purchase a good selection that conform to the V3 figure at the push of a button? (I have evaluated DAZ and some of the merchants on Renderosity but would like the opinion of the newsgroup.) Is there a converter software or plug-in to convert the Judy clothing in Poser 5 to fit the V3 or V2 figures? Thanks in advance for any information. SW

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 9:53 AM

Attached Link: www.poserworld.com

the best place to get everyday clothing for most characters is poserworld,it is a subscription site and well worth the money in my opinion,you can check out the updates pages from the front page to get some idea of the content before you subscribe,i first subscribes with the 3 month option and now have a lifetime subscription i was that happy with it :) i hope this is a starter for you

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 11:04 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12413&Form.ShowMessage=1529594

Its not appropriate for me to answer in this Forum because my V3 set will be a commercial item. For details please use the link to the Product Showcase thread.

Thanks.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Strixowl ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 11:23 AM

As I understand it PoserWorld clothing (while great)isn't necessarily morphing or conforming (not sure I said this right)or if it's correct. What say shazz501?

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 11:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net/

It's appropriate for me to answer though. :D PhilC has some good everyday clothing packs. :)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 11:28 AM

PoserWorld clothing is definitely conforming, but doesn't usually come loaded with morphs; although some items are "pre-morphed" for particular body types (this means the textures work better, for one thing). For product illustration that probably isn't a problem. Where it is a problem, there's always the Tailor. ;)

shazz501 ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 12:03 PM

most of the clothing at poserworld is conforming,they do have a few that are dynamic clothing props,but the majority of it is comforming,you are right about them not having too many morphs,but as englishbob says,there is always the tailor if its a problem

Berserga ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 12:07 PM

And if you need a "fat guy suit" or something else, I'm sure Steve would be glad to whip one up, as there is a forum just for requests.

Steevo ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 12:10 PM

Thanks for the information! Great repsonses. Steevo

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 11:46 PM

I really like the gypsy rose line. The bikini isn't stringy it's more like a bra and not gstring. The all-n-wonder dress can become long or a tee-shirt, and the shoulder straps are easilly posable to fall around like real clothes. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 11:47 PM

forgot to say, the gypsy rose clothes are conforming and morphing. I also really like philCs stuff and that has morphs too. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.