Tue, Oct 22, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: Texture and Obj file problems...

Azmyth ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 11:24 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:47 AM

I dled Trenchcoat man in hopes of using it for a character I am creating. The character has face paint similar to that of spawn, but I am having trouble doing the texture because TCM is a Poser 3 figure. I can do textures for the Poser 4 make perfect. What am I doing wrong? Is there a version of TCM for the Poser 4 male? Next dilemma, is that I dled the posable trench from Propsguild, but when I try to open it from the libraries, it says it cannot open trench.obj. Did I need "Objaction Mover"? I can load the actual object, but I can't conform it to my figure like that...what do I do?

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 9:50 AM

heyas; az, you need to paint your charcters face on the p3 template for trenchcoat man. you could probably copy and paste it from the p4 template and position it over the p3 template pretty easily. where did you put the trenchcoat.obj? if you can load it, you don't need objaction mover. you can open the cr2 in a text editor (or poser library file editor) and read where the obj is supposed to be so the cr2 can find it. make sure the obj is in that specific directory (spelling and capitalization counts), or else edit the 2 obj file reference pointers in the cr2 to point to the actual directory where you put the obj.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.