Thu, Sep 19, 5:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Ok, I'm trying to make a new chararcter based off a real person

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 8:50 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:39 PM

The character is based off of Millia Jovovich as Alice in Resident Evil. I just can't ever find the picture of the side of her face to match any of her other face photos finish her.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 9:00 PM

Do you have the DVD? Perhaps you could grab a screen-capture or two during her close-ups.

akura_ ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 9:02 PM

file_84908.jpg

galactron22 ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 9:28 PM

Tweak the nose a bit more, it should be slimmer and the nostrils are too flared. In my opinion the Resident Evil movie, blew chunks, they should have kept Jill and made it some kind of side story to the game, and the Zombies weren't disgusting enough, the only cool thing about it were the likers at the end.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2003 at 10:43 PM

Maybe they'll get it right with the sequel. Or maybe not.

SX200 ( ) posted Fri, 21 November 2003 at 8:59 AM

Hmm, don't know much about the game but for me the movie was great and I love Millia Jovovich, so maybe that helped!

Zarabanda ( ) posted Fri, 21 November 2003 at 2:51 PM

Little Dragon has the right idea. What you need is a DVD player or VCR, and a video capture card, DVD preferred because it has much better resolution when paused. Then you'll need to watch any number of her films in order to find the right side view closeup that will provide the basis for your texture.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.