Tue, Oct 22, 2:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Linlin4.3.1 now available

yamato1 ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 1:11 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

file_131787.jpg

You can get her at Poser Factory Japanese d/l section. Special thanks to Kozaburo for the photo-realistic textures, and to MASA for modelling support and rendering effect checking. The new trans mapped "Takako-hair" is not finished. Some rendering problems in the other 3D software were reported by bata testers. I'll repair, add or change MTs in near future. Anyway I have to say thanks again to Poser Factory members and the other who support me. The image is by MASA. My favorite.

Chailynne ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 1:24 PM

She's really beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Shannon Dougherty(?), an american actress, when she was younger. Thanks for sharing her with us. :o)

firebreed ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 1:26 PM

Bravo! Good job! ~firebreed

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 1:27 PM

I know the amout of work that goes into these figures. The result you have produces is stunning. I offer my appreciation and applause. PhilC www.philc.net

firebreed ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 1:53 PM

Talk about 'transmapped hair'.. is it about the blurred effect on the hair that makes it looks like real? ~firebreed www.firebreed.com

Xurge ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 2:16 PM

She is gorgeous. Thanks.

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 2:37 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Wow, thank you , so far my favourite was Nene Lite but I have a feeling that will change soon :)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 5:19 PM

Very stunning as usual :)

duesentrieb ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 2:22 AM

I'm humbly bowing down at the sight of this mastery of the unbeatable pair Yamato/Kozaburo! May both of you pose on forever.

Ede ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 3:28 AM

most excellent!

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 5:25 AM

Outstanding, a truely beautiful figure. Thank you Paul

szeven ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 6:42 PM

Yow! She looks like someone used to work with. She just needs a bit more freckles and olive eyes. Uncanny.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.