Sat, Sep 21, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: New tutorial added to site...any volunteer testers?

Dmentia ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 6:25 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.silverleifstudios.com/gallery/tutorials.html

This tutorial is really short and really simple, almost didnt bother to write it...but its a handy technique for making short fur, and can be slightlly tweaked afterwards for even more amazing results... please let me know if its worth keeping up!

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 7:34 PM

Sweet!

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 8:30 PM

heyas; that's cool! (but i had a terrible time trying to follow the eye tutorial :/ might be just me and my old photoshop 4.)

Balaan ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 9:36 PM

good idea, it seems pretty easy , you should keep it

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 10:42 PM

I vote keep it, too.

krbtv ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 3:13 AM

Tutorial is the easiest I've ever seen. Didn't understand the Prev/next on the texture tutorial. What exactly were we viewing. The eye tutorial explained that the Prev/next were eyes you'd created using the tutorial. Great site.

DanielChicago ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 4:57 AM

Thanks for this tutorial. I think it will be very useful on a character I'm working on. Daniel

Wynter ( ) posted Mon, 14 August 2000 at 3:55 AM

That's a great tutorial. Simple and effective. I will say, I liked the result best without the last sharpen. Great though, this will have a lot of uses. Keep it, definitely!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.