Wed, Sep 25, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Reiss Studio - BodyStudio 2.0 for 3DS Max

omega ( ) posted Mon, 24 November 2003 at 10:47 PM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 5:25 AM

file_85397.jpg

Please note the above artical from 3D Workd Magasine. Does this mean the upgrade to tranfer poser5 hair ( animations) to 3D Max is now available ?

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Tue, 25 November 2003 at 5:27 AM

From what I understanf of the piece I read, that would be a "maybe". The article cuts off when it starts getting to the heart of your question (animation). You can import hair, and I would assume that if you animate the hair/scene in Poser, it is transferred over to 3Ds Max. Since that's what the very last "cut-off" sentence is virtually saying.

omega ( ) posted Tue, 25 November 2003 at 5:43 AM

I have now been advised by Reiss that it is included with new software purchases but they have not yet formally released as an upgrade ( I'm waiting )

reiss-studio ( ) posted Tue, 25 November 2003 at 12:40 PM

Attached Link: Reiss Studio, home of BodyStudio professional Poser Plug-ins

Hey! the hair is fully available to all of our customers :) they just need to make sure by contacting service@reiss-studio that they are set up through download through our site (sometimes when purchased through other sites, it's a slightly older download) cheers! -Josh

holmes ( ) posted Wed, 26 November 2003 at 3:34 AM

IS MAX 6 SUPPORTED BY CURRENT BODYSTUDIO ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.