Tue, Oct 22, 12:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Problem with Jeannie???

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 4:04 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:58 AM

file_131746.jpg

I was using Mimic with Jeannie and noticed a small line from her lip. When you select the head, the line is selected as well, so I think this is a problem with the morph on the upper lip. The picture shows the line and the settings on the head that produced the line. Any one else have this problem?

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 6:01 PM

Yep if I would have to guess that's morph is your problem. P.S. I think she wore underware of somekind in the tv show :) -Colt

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 7:42 PM

Mabye. I am running the current Curious Labs patch.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 12 August 2000 at 10:39 PM

I think that this is a glitch that occurs once in a while. Have you tried closing Poser without saving anything, shutting down your computer and restarting? This is a bit of an extreme measure to fix, sometimes just shutting down and re-starting Poser will fix. I have had this problem with just the P4 Female loaded.

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 2:46 AM

I got the same BUG too! So it's not your poser that has the hickups! I used MorphManager to transfer the morph from another p4fem character. That fixed it! As to what cause it in the first place? Maybe a corruption in the pz3 file(I've seen that happen before). Though corruption problems will mostly happen to the .RSR in the Geometries Folder... Marc

milamber42 ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 7:55 AM

Which morph was the culprit? I'll take a look with MM and see if I have it on another character. Thanks Marc!

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 10:21 AM

hi, milamber42! Sorry for late response, Was out all might! It's the first Nice weather we've had here in Montreal in a while! It's the "Tongue L". Yeap! A standard issue MT!! As soon as you move it past .23 or so this will happen! So maybe keoto, you could POST a Warning & the remedy for it... (Very funny "Cat washing" by the way! Although, my 'Spanish Cats' got trained very young, they actually LOVE Bathing!) :-) Marc

Viomar ( ) posted Sun, 13 August 2000 at 11:19 AM

Yes, Keoto! It's standard issue Morph Dial! Any MTs below Open Lips, i think are Standard... Man, Modeling my 'NEW BatGirl' from Scratch is a lot tougher then i thought! Think i'll have to start from P4fem obj... When you saved your "Jeannie" morph on the head, Did you reset all other morphs to '0'?? Cause i know if you don't do that, your NEW morph will sometimes "reck Havoc" with the others... Although, you usually only reset "NON-Standard" Ones! Anyhow! Great Character! Hope to have some stuff ready in 2 weeks... Marc

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2000 at 7:49 AM

Hello, uups - yes had exactly the same problem (tongue l) by making my pose-sets for her - so I simply not used this morph-dial - but I have forgotten to mail it to keoto ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.