Sat, Sep 21, 9:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: renderosity store

hund ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2000 at 7:24 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:17 AM

has anybody been having trouble ordering things in the renderosity store? I have been trying to order Catharina Przezak's victoria head textures for two days and have been getting the message: cc processing error bad money failure and I was wondering if there is any way to fix it? I know that the credit card works but I can't seem to get the store to work properly. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2000 at 8:12 PM

I had this message before and it was because I was using american express. Use Visa or MC....Claude

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2000 at 8:13 PM

You passing bad money, shame on you! Just kidding :) Use a visa card, it works fine. -Colt

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2000 at 8:27 PM

hund, I'd suggest you go to the store contact forum and post where Diane TG will see it and help you in some way. Diane B

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 15 August 2000 at 8:53 PM

I already did. She was supposed to investigate that but never got an answer. See my answer above. Claude

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.