Tue, Oct 8, 11:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Mil Girls - not so soft and cutesy

shadowblade ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2003 at 9:18 AM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 11:46 AM

Yes, the PS and PT girls can be cute and adorable. But, not all children are helpless. Some fighting outfits for the MilGirls would be nice. Items like the Stormguards, Gorodin's Rogue, Outlanders, etc. Sure would be nice.

Rhiannon ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2003 at 10:16 AM

I second that ... would be nice to have some sci-fi/fantasy type outfits for them.

MaskimXul ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2003 at 1:28 PM

YES! More PT clothes would be great. There are the same old dresses and fairy clothes out there, but I would like to see some fantasy clothing and shoes!

nomuse ( ) posted Wed, 26 November 2003 at 7:44 PM

Getting there, getting there. Will have previews to post in another week.

B-Man ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 5:07 AM

My clothes for My China May Girl also conform to Daz PT Girl =D China May Girl only has made a face change from DAZ PT. So the product list as below also conform to Daz PT Girl: Fight Wear for China May Girl RenNo.23974 China May Girl's Tang Style RenNo.24002 China May Girl's Shoe&Socks Set1 RenNo.24008 More product on it's way for PT Girl =P

Seraphira ( ) posted Thu, 27 November 2003 at 11:25 PM

that's a good idea... :D

shadowblade ( ) posted Fri, 28 November 2003 at 6:09 PM

Got them, B-Man. Just love the fight wear. Thanks.

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 28 November 2003 at 10:39 PM

Hi shadowblade: You are welcome! And My new boot for PT is on market now, wish u all like it =) TKS&BR B-Man

LadyBea32 ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2003 at 9:45 PM

I am also making clothes for the preschool girl. im getting there, right now its cutesy fruitsey. Though i do have some gothic look wear in the process.

nomuse ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 2:49 PM

B-Man scares me -- his stuff is SO nicely detailed! Had a CPU crash so my "woodland" outfit (generic tunic and Robin Hood hat) is a bit delayed. With luck I'll have it textured to my satisfaction before 2004. :<

B-Man ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 6:45 PM

Tks for purchase my product , nomuse =) Just try my best and do best =) If any questions pls feel free to email or post here =D TKS&BR B-Man

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.