Sun, Sep 22, 3:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Whooo Hoooo!! I did it!!

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 11:32 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

I made a room!!! I followed Guitta's tutorial (Thank you soo much!!) I only have the trial right now but I have ordered the box version.. just hope it gets here before the trial runs out. I have not had this much fun..well since I discovered and bought PSP. Boy, snail mail is slowww.. LOL!! Shiollie

wabe ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 12:03 PM

Hey, welcome to the club of adicts. I am really looking forward for your first post. :-)) Walther

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 12:34 PM

:-) Great, we are waiting for your questions. Welcome to the clique:-) Guitta

Ciorstaidh ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 2:00 PM

:-) Congratulations...I know exactly how you feel!!

My program just arrived yesterday and I used the demo version until it did. You will be in heaven once it does arrive. Mine took about 2 weeks from time of order until delivery. I just used regular ground UPS, wish I had done the faster delivery though in hindsight.

If you loved PSP, then you will love this...

Ciors

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 3:06 PM

Thank you for all the great welcomes!! I am learning soo much. I did the interior tut and then tried to do a jungle tut but since I only have the trial it didnt work out so well.. but I did learn how to use the point lights:-))) The only real problem I am having is trying to get an object close to the front of the picture.. they just disappear any hints on that?? Ciors, yes I do still like my PSP.. the saving is disabled in this Vue.. but I just use screenshot and take it into PSP and crop and do whatever postwork needs to be done. 2 weeks?? How ever will I survive??? Shiollie

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 3:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.guitta.net/

Did you have a look at my other tutorials? To learn how to bring an object to the front, create a sphere, map it with red. Grab it with your mouse and bring it close (not too much!!) to the camera. Then move the sphere up in the air. Now click the last icon of the left side menu to drop the object to the ground. If it disapears 1. it is too close to the camera 2. you have not moved it up anough Just try:-) Guitta

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 3:53 PM

Yes, congratulations, isn't it the best. Sharen

Ciorstaidh ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 4:14 PM

Go to Render Options, Render to Screen.....once it finishes rendering, you can right click and save it. That is how I did it in the demo version.

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 6:55 PM

Guitta, I must confess... I spent a HUGE part of my day at your site.. (much to the disappointment from any callers I might have received) I understand the camera action and being too close to it, but even if I move the camera away, I still cannot fill that space. Should I put a pic here as an example of what my problem is?? Cior, I had not thought of that.. will try tonight. Shiollie

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 8:21 PM

Am I lucky or what?? I called and they had not shipped the order yet... so I changed it to the 3 day delivery.. I figure 5 days at the most... Holding my breath here!! Shiollie

timefighter ( ) posted Sat, 29 November 2003 at 11:39 PM

WELCOME!!!! You are gonna have a blast! Sounds like you are already. Look forward to seeing your work. James

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 30 November 2003 at 4:19 AM

Yes Shiollie, always when something is difficult to explain, just post a screenshot and/or the image :-) Guitta

Shiollie ( ) posted Sun, 30 November 2003 at 9:35 AM

Guitta, Sometimes the simplest thing are so hard to figure out!! I finally solved my problem, I simply had to move the camera UP instead of out and now I can put object in the front of the pic too. Thank you for all the help.. I have a feeling that I will be spending lots and lots of time here:-) Shiollie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.