Sun, Oct 6, 2:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I give up, Yet I'm not suprised

RodsArt ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 3:59 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

8 votes with no comments? All I could do was laugh & try not to **ss my pants.

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Dragonsbld ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 4:18 PM

come now, we've come to expect as much. If i had cared in the first place, i'd have voted for him too, just to watch people squirm and complain about seeing a poor peice of art in the hottest 20.. grins

striving ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 4:19 PM

LOL... What is funny is.. that is the only one posted by the artist with comments disabled in his gallery. And it makes the h20! Yeah.. OK... Its really getting under my skin... need a drink. LOL I'm with you too.. I give up.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 4:24 PM

Meet you guys in the bar. Make mine a double.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

rickymaveety ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 4:40 PM

Ok ... I can't figure out which image you guys are discussing. There is nothing I can see in the Hot 20 that doesn't have any comments to it.

Could be worse, could be raining.

Ardiva ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 4:42 PM

Could you all post a URL to the pic in question here? Thanks..

drawbridgep ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 4:42 PM

Looks like it just dropped off.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

danamo ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 5:44 PM

Yeah, like a gangrenous appendage.

striving ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 6:08 PM

LOL@ danamo.. Dont be surprised if it finds its way back in before long... :-

shadowdragonlord ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:28 PM

Not surprised, but I'm saying this particular fool has been on MY personal Top-20 idiots for over a month, straight! And I don't see him slipping anytime soon... nay, he only rises up the ranks. (smirks)

rickymaveety ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 9:03 PM

Well, I looked all over for items posted in the past day or two with no comments, but the only items I found (while they weren't to my taste) looked like they were by newbies, and somehow I don't think you guys have some poor newbie in your sights. So, I'm stumped. I guess I'll never know.

Could be worse, could be raining.

Ornlu ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:07 PM

Quite frankly it doesn't really bother me. You guys repremanded me when I said I neither vote for or view hot 20 images. I just don't look at it. It's an easily corrupted corner of renderosity, no matter how hard you try, you just can't get the mop in there and clean it up.

Ang25 ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:18 PM

Well Ornlu, its gotten better. Some of the members here have been posting links to better works and they're beating out the lesser works. I'm happy that when I went in to view it, there was nothing but top notch work there, and happily some of our buddies here are in there too. Great work guys! I think the hard work of some members here to create links for us with less time has been a big help, THANKS!

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:30 PM

Yes, I do have to agree with Ang, Flak and Catlin have been surveying the gallery and coming back with high probability choices. Our last rampage on this has led me to visit the gallery more frequently and cast my votes in early in the hopes of off-setting that situation.

striving ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 11:33 PM

... It's an easily corrupted corner of renderosity, no matter how hard you try, you just can't get the mop in there and clean it up... You have hit the nail on the head Ornlu

ocddoug ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:15 AM

The damn mop won't fit in the door :-/

Dragonsbld ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 7:15 AM

have we tried turning the mop so that the handle is vertical with the door?

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:15 PM
Forum Moderator

I'd render THAT for a $1

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Dragonsbld ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:59 PM

would someone pay that dollar for That?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.