Wed, Oct 9, 10:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser Technical

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

Poser Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:55 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum.

Where computer nerds can Pull out their slide rules and not get laughed at. Pocket protectors are not required. ;-)

This is the place you come to ask questions and share new ideas about using the internal file structure of Poser to push the program past it's normal limits.

New users are encouraged to read the FAQ sections here and on the Poser forum before asking questions.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: looking for internal organ and anatomy parts...

taliahad ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 9:49 AM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

Hello folks! My kids and I are using Poser Victoria2 and Michael2 to create a sort of "Invisible Man and Woman" (remember those see through plastic models that had all the skeletal parts and organs to glue or snap together for science class?), and I've been all over. Baumgarten, Propsguild, Renderotica, even a search here a few times, and just a ton of places, and it's hard to find anything but a few of the most common parts, like digestive tract, lungs, a heart, skeleton (of course, a decent one comes in P4, and then the one you can get from DAZ) Does anyone have any lines on something like this, or any university sites with 3ds or obj versions of these? Thanks for any help! Taliahad

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 5:02 PM

Attached Link: http://3dcafe.com/asp/anatomy.asp

3dcafe?

taliahad ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 5:51 PM

Yeah, I tried them before too, and they are one of the few that has anything. But Thanks much for trying. It reminded me to go back and get a brain (until I get mine out of hock. HA!) Taliahad PS. any other suggestions folks? I'm still out there a-lookin'.

pizzone ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 6:12 PM

I did the same search some time ago, and I did found something interesting about human anatomy, but, as often happens, quality doesn't come cheap... By the way, if your wallet is larger than mine, I think You could take a look at this link: http://www.3dspecial.com/anatomyM2.html

taliahad ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:41 PM

Now THIS place looks promising, big wallet or small. I'm stll looking for thier pricing, but, the models look so good. The kids say "wowwwwwww", so that's a good sign, I think. Thanks a lot guys, this is a great start on a search I thought was a dead-end. :-o T.

pizzone ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:28 AM

Glad I could help. At DAZ store You can also find some interesting muscle maps for Mike and Stephanie by JTS. Maybe it's another "wowwwwww" for the kids... Alberto

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.