Mon, Oct 7, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Thanks for your help about global illumination.

bazze ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 2:21 AM ยท edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 4:30 AM

file_87044.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for your help and the links you provided in this thread: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=107&Form.ShowMessage=1543514 I've used a light dome, a fake HDRI-sphere and re-edited all the texutres. Heres the result. Render time more than 2 hours on a 2,6 Ghz P4.

www.colacola.se

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:30 AM

I think it looks great bazze! Looks very real to me. Very cool job of texturing and lighting.

TheDane ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:53 AM

looks great. What is a fake HDRI-sphere??

Gog ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 4:05 AM

Excellent work Bazze

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

bazze ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 4:34 AM

To TheDane: You can read about HDRO-spheres in this thread: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=775196&Form.sess_id=1019455&Form.sess_key=1070361229

www.colacola.se

TheDane ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:40 AM

Thank you. Let me see if I got this right, the HDR-sphere is the biig one surrounding the scene?

bazze ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 6:05 AM

yepp.. that's right

www.colacola.se

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 6:23 AM

Nice job!

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

BugHunter ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:51 PM

he gets me all teary eyed... im a little veclemped... oh what the hell.... LETS STONE HIM ANYWAY!!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.