Fri, Sep 20, 1:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: A round of applause please for Sixus1 and his recent Freestuff contributions.

farang ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:16 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:50 AM

clap-clap-clap-clap I am very impressed at the quality of his/her work. It is at a level that one usually only finds in the Marketplace and not given away as freestuff.

xoconostle ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:23 PM

Standing ovation over here.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:49 PM

Sixus1 products and freebies are the only things I've been playing with lately. Les and Rebekah do such a nice job. The Sixus1 stuff just keeps getting better and better. They definatly deserve all the cudoes they can get.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:57 PM

Five stars, three cheers, and two thumbs up!!!!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:59 PM

I'll second those five stars, three cheers and two thumbs up!!!

FlyByNight

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 8:59 PM

I was especially amused by the bunny slippers for Cthulu. :)

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:07 PM

I agree. Just picked up the scorpian. Been wanting one of those for a long time.... don't ask me why ~L~ But very cool. Going to ship it into vue and play. Thanks Sixus!!

Chas ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:51 PM

Yes, very cool. There's a lot of hard work on the models as well as the forums, and quite original, too.

kayarnad ( ) posted Mon, 01 December 2003 at 10:53 PM

here here!! all hail almighty sixus!!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 4:25 AM

They sure do have wonderful works. Bravo and here here. Sharen

SimonWM ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 6:45 AM

I'll join in, thanks a lot Sixus1 and Rebekah!

lululee ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 7:50 AM

Thanks Sixius. You rock.

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 9:40 AM

Ditto on all the kudos here. Plus I like that Sixus also has got community projects going, for people to not only learn, but of course to benefit from. I also like that Les is creating figures not many others would tackle. Where else ya gonna find a Goth Gal, Spawn, Violator, Jabba, and a female werewolf in the same place?

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 10:24 AM

Blush< Thanks everyone for the compliments and kind words. A great many of the freebies we just made known of through this site were already available through sixus1.com, but simply had been given very little attention. I personally felt that with the success Sixus1 Media has experienced in the past year that we should make our gifts to the community a little more noticeable so that more people might benefit from them. Thank you all for checking them and us out and I sincerely hope you enjoy what you've found. "I also like that Les is creating figures not many others would tackle." -Garee Thanks for that comment! It's great to see that people notice that we don't pick the easy stuff. Being both a huge sci-fi/horror fan as well as perpetually dedicated to bettering my skills, I feel that it's important to challenge myself whenever possible with creatures and characters that otherwise might never see the light of day for Poser users. Once again, thank you all profusely for the compliments and I hope you enjoy what you've found with us as much as we enjoy creating it!

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:06 PM

Hey Les! You forgot an "e"... LOL! Though I don't post over there much (except to find more work for Rebekah), I do lurk and learn. I don't know what it is, but i have a hard time navigating your forums, and usually by the time I hunt down the thread I'm trying to follow, something else online distracts me. BTW I finally bought quickconform, and if there are any clothes or accessories that people want conformed, as long as there is a "donor", I can make them conformable you them. Just gimme a holler if you need that assistance. I'm pretty good with lightwave's modeler, and have made a number of character face/body morphs.. once I figure out how to share them without sharing the mesh involved, I'll toss that assistance in as well. As it is, I've got Koshini morphs, and Polymage Toon Gal morphs just sitting here...

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:26 PM

Well, you might want to talk to Rebekah as she has put up some sweet tutorials that sort of turn the idea of Morph Injection on it's ear a bit basically showing how you can create morph injection without needing the base figure to contain the empty channels. That said, I'd love to see what you would turn out for morph packages and even clothing on our stuff. We're always willing to test suppliment products and also have begun our Associate Artist program in which we have actually brought some very promising artists into Sixus1 Media to give the opportunity to shine on game and broadcast work as well as Poser product development. (We are planning to release our official list of Sixus1 Associate Artists this week with short intro's and bios of everyone on the site. Our little family is growing and that's a very, very good thing!)

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:39 PM

LMK if you just got a message from me. hit the wrong key here...

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:56 PM

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap

rwilliams ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:20 PM

Yes! Thank you very much!!! You are very generous!

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 6:10 PM

Oh yeah.. almost forgot to mention... In response to "him/her" in the first post of this thread: the him is me, Les Garner. The her is my wife, Rebekah. It's funny really that I get referred to as Sixus1 a lot, when Sixus1 is actually the business name and more often than not Rebekah and I sign our posts. All that said, I must give credit where credit is due since so often I think there might be some confusion surrounding just who "Sixus1" is. That credit goes to Rebekah who is an invaluable part of the business providing web administration, incredible cr2 scripting and the customer service side of our operations. She rocks and I just had to say it, not to mention she's really cute when she blushes from compliments! :) BTW: we're never offended by the confusions of him/her type stuff, I just thought this a good time give a little clarification and give credit to Rebekah. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.