Mon, Oct 7, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WHO IS THIS FOOL??!!!??????

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:29 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 4:35 AM

file_87083.jpg

oh yeah... it's me. all hail E~

BugHunter ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:47 PM

look at how messy you are! and cigarettes right in front of your "beloved"... have you no shame!!! um........ whats in that plastic "liddie" on the left eh?!?

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:56 PM

it's a thing for a cat 5 cable thingie... as for the smokes... it's a piece of art... really.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:58 PM

That is a fine looking computer setup you have. Are those magic mushrooms in the bag with the bar code on it next to the laptop?? Oh and better put out that cigarette before you burn down the dorm.LOL 8^)

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 12:59 PM

i was in a hurry to share my good fortune... i'm usually a very clean person. HONEST!!! drac

mloates ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 1:01 PM

Congrats, Drac, and welcome back! I presume you already have Bryce installed and are planning your next render....

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 1:06 PM

hell yeah! :D

BugHunter ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 1:07 PM

um.... its a miracle... if you look closely enough, you can see elvis' face in the smoke!

Ang25 ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 1:17 PM

Way to go! Congrats! Oh and Welcome back :-D

BOOMER ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 1:50 PM

Glad you're back, Drac. But...wait...is that roach I see in the ashtray? You are being placed under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anyth...naw..I'm only kidding. Congrats on finally getting your laptop.

Because I like to blow $%&# up.

Don't fear the night.  Fear what hunts at night.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 1:53 PM

That's right Minhea, all male students are meticulously clean, NOT. lol 8) I see you've found the good old B&H ciggies, and look there's one smoldering in the ashtray, a mini volcano. God, it looks like my work space, hehe, but never mind about the mess, it's good to see your new toy and you with a smile on your face. Take good care, 8) Catlin

amethyss ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 2:09 PM

Back at it...good on ya!!

Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather and exposing them to the critic_____website

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 2:54 PM
Forum Moderator

Good News! Drac's got a puter! Drac's got Bryce. Drac's got someone under the covers of his bed. Drac's joins us other mugs on the nicotine habit. Drac can't get arrested in England for smoking dope because it's now more or less legal! Elvis in the smoke? I looked! I really did! But I didn't see him....(or anyone else) (I must be having a good day) Congrats Drac! Looks like you're having a good day too. The Bryster

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

MuddyGrub ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:00 PM

That's some fine modeling, but the poser figure's hair needs some postwork... lol Joking. Glad your up and running. You need to handcuff your laptop to your arm when you sleep now.

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:42 PM

No no no, Drac was soooooo excited he smoked those 5 rettes in the first 5 minutes of running that badboy laptop. Good to see you back in Bryceland Pal!! Rod

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

derjimi ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 3:58 PM

Hey! Nice to see you! :)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 4:59 PM

Hey Drac..............you know, you look quite cute................. ;}

Erlik ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:03 PM

Wheee! Drac, you post a pic of yours and women immediately start hitting on you. :-) Congratulations on the new crate.

-- erlik

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:06 PM

ROFL* 8D

electroglyph ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 5:26 PM

A map and escher prints, and not a single babe poster on the wall. Are you sure you're in college?

Nukeboy ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 6:46 PM

Wow, you can see all the way into his sinuses, and that nose hair!! Nice lookin' laptop. Good job!

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 7:27 PM

Drac..you a guy? er..er..methought you were a girl!! hehe..just joking. You look darn cute.(stop preening like a peacock infront of the mirror!!) ;);)

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 8:12 PM

Hey guys, his good looks comes from his youth, one day reality will creep up on him and that will be a sad day. lol 8) Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and no longer have any mirrors in prominent positions around the house. grins 8) Catlin

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 9:03 PM
Forum Moderator

I'm glad to be one of the lucky few who manages to retain his youthful good looks..................

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 9:57 PM

So, that's the new box, huh? 'Bout time the ins. co. coughed one up...congrats! Hey, that guy in the right corner is HOT!.......;P Glad you're back up and running again....;]

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

Vile ( ) posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 10:28 PM

You know it doesn't count (pun intended) when you use Photoshop to airbrush your own self especially when I know you could have done a better job! ;P I want to see your work not your mug lol!

tjohn ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 1:25 AM

Drac: Ready to Rock and Roll!

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 4:17 AM

Hey Drac, could you possibly take a good pic of your eyeball, with as few lashes as possible, so I can put them on my Poser figures. ducks for cover 8D I'm serious though. 8) Catlin

Zhann ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 4:46 AM

Catlin, don't forget the eyebrows, gotta have eyebrows too...;]

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 6:15 AM

Oh yeh Drac the eyebrows too. 8) It's only so Zhann and I can decorate our Poser figures while distorting and twisting them every-which-way. lol 8) Catlin

Zhann ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 6:26 AM

Yeah, we're soooo Poser savvy...;]

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 7:34 AM

ROFLMAO* 8D Yup!

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 8:05 AM

Trying to juggle a sick father, a sister from HK, a mad bunch of brycers who has me in splits..and I bet there isn't a madder forum than this!! Drac's photo has me thinking..do we all know what we all look like??? Wld be fun matching our concept of what each other looks like. Just a train of thought..maybe someone can start a thread....

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 8:17 AM

We did that a while ago erosiaart, but I don't have a problem doing it again since there are so many new folks in the forum now. It's also a fun way to watch each other get older and more decrepid. lol 8) Catlin

erosiaart ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 8:33 AM

LOL! Ok..me starting the thread off...I have to search for me pix... um..er..where is that one of me that has me looking liek a queen?? Grin...

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 11:32 AM

Now that should be interesting erosiaat, the mind boggles. 8)

JC_01 ( ) posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 12:05 PM

hahaha posted one in there, but am staying outta it now...lol blushing a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep red

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.