Thu, Sep 19, 6:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Who needs Poser 5 help?

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 7:29 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:07 PM

"In case you missed the earlier post."

Are you struggling with Poser 5?

Are you ready to remove it from your hard drive?

Are you unsure of how to use some of the new Poser features only found on Poser 5?

Do you love Poser 5 and just want to get some great tips and tricks?

Well ... here is your chance to get ALL your Poser 5 questions answered - by the people who created "The" Poser 5 Training video Program: Poser 5 Demystified!

So what is Poser 5 Demystified? And why should you take the time to view the Spotlight interview?

To answer the first question: POSER 5 DEMYSTIFIED is an amazing training video for Poser 5, brought to you by the expert Poser people at 3-Axis who know Poser 5 inside and out!

If you are like me, you hate to read the software manuals. Most artists are visual people, we like to "see" the steps, instead of reading about them! The two and a half hour video is a wonderful step by step learning tool.

So why do you need to ask questions of our spotlight guest?
Well, the first reason is obvious -

1. If you are struggling with the Poser 5 program, wouldn't you want to get a Poser 5 lesson from the pros?

2. Who doesn't love a bargin, and getting Free tips and tricks is the best gift you can give yourself :)

Please keep in mind that the spotlight guests are donating their time and talent to help you, by answering your questions about a product that has a ton of questions to ask :)

So, please make our "guests" feel at home, by posting that nagging Poser 5 question that you have always been wanting to find the answer to :)

Oh, I almost forgot ... The great people from 3-Axis will only be here to answer your questions through this Saturday :)

Wishing everyone a most wonderful holiday season, and I can hardly wait to see what questions you can come up with :)

ladynimue

iw43d ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 8:43 AM

This is an excellent chance to get your questions answered guys. This program will solve any problems you have. Those of you who are still using P4 have no idea what P5 is capable of. We highly recommend you take advantage of this open forum with 3-Axis. I got a personalized hands o tutorial at SIGGRAPH with the cloth studio and it will solve all of your problems. I saw someone's post here the other day who was struggling with clthing, so if you happen to see this, ask away. Thse guys are the masters! Besides, we (iw43d)would REALLY like to start creating more models for P5 since it has so much more capability than P4. If you don't believe me, ask RonS! He's a mster at P5 and has created some absolutley gorgeous renders. He did a London Street scene with our London Cab that he posted here (on the Product Showcase Forum) that some of you may have seen. That was done in P5, as was the render I posted for our Halloween contest with the interior of our Gypsy Wagon. C'mon... now's your chance to dive in! You won't be disappointed! Cheers! Pam

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 9:50 AM

You brought up some excellent points :) Thanks so much! ladynimue

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.