Thu, Sep 19, 7:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:12 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Possible Freestuff problem

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 1:58 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1552317&Reply=1552652#2

In the attached thread, one of them said he could change the URL after approval. I recall one instance where a freestuff link went to a server that tried to install spyware, even though it had been approved. SOme kinf of wrestling item IIRC. I think these freestuff donors are generous and have no desire to do harm, but do you have some notification or alert that allows you to check when they change the URL?

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 1:59 PM

Oops - SOme kinf = Some kind. Sorry about that.

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 2:36 PM

Good question mateo I will see if I can find an answer for you :) ladynimue

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 3:00 PM

Hi mateo To answer your question - Do you have some notification or alert that allows you to check when they change the URL? Yes, when an item has been edited that has already been approved the staff is notified of the item being changed :)

AsherD ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 3:04 PM

To specify, if the URL is changed (and only then), the item goes back into pending so we can confirm the new link. thanks, --Asher

ladynimue ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 3:07 PM

Thanks Asher, Your wording is always prettier than mine :] ladynimue

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.