Fri, Sep 27, 2:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 1:12 am)

Subject: Batman forever suit for m3

CoreArts ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 9:06 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 2:33 AM

Attached Link: Corearts

file_87413.jpg

this is the first phase of my batmanforever style batsuit for m3, let me know what you think, i already know i need to round out the bat sybol, and exsagerate the muscles. i need to add more desgns to the abdomanl area, and legs arms, lol its the first step. when its done i will make the robin version and release them as freestuff files.they will all be brand new geometry so no actual items to buy in order to use this file.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 9:38 AM

Looks good already. Does there a Robin and/or Nightwing mask come with them? ;-)

Aspirin99 ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 9:43 AM

Aw, very cool.

tonymouse ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 11:42 AM

Very Very! cool!

Arathrax ( ) posted Thu, 04 December 2003 at 2:07 PM

Being a very big Batman fan (although not of the Schmuckmakers movies)...actually in the process of making a real-life Batman Returns suit for myself, I thought I'd offer a friendly critique. You're off to a nice start, the suit however is too blue, it's much more black, with a bluishish tinge, moreso than the Keaton/Burton suits. Additionally, the crotch is not a strip but a large bulge. Finally the stomach muscles are much, much more defined and sculpted. Looking forward, to the next iteration. :)

CoreArts ( ) posted Fri, 05 December 2003 at 8:04 PM

thanks for the advice and comments

AlleyKatArt ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 1:56 PM

Oooh. I wanna see a Catwoman costume. The Batman returns one, not the Halle Berry shitty one.

Kreations By Khrys

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 2:06 PM

I second that Catwoman wish! Michelle Pfeiffer was sexay in that one!

CoreArts ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 3:22 PM

you got it, as soon as i finnih batman an robin, catwomen and bat girl will be next

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.