Mon, Oct 21, 11:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Mind readers at Zygote?

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2000 at 10:57 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

I was just wondering where I could get some good building props - and the "freebie" this week is a building! Looks a bit like the Firehouse from the Ghostbusters films, IMO. Could be a very cool prop...

ookami ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2000 at 11:58 AM

Would be nice to see some medieval type buildings... and also some cityscape type of stuff...

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2000 at 12:58 PM

What I'd like to see someone do are vehicle interiors - plane cockpits, car front seats, coach interiors, etc. Smaller environments for some scenes to make use of.

steveshanks ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2000 at 1:08 PM

have a look at http://www.baument.com he has a really cool cd full of buildings ........Steve

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 18 August 2000 at 1:13 PM

I know he does Steve, but if I could afford to buy his CDs, I'd have both of yours now too! :-)

Wizzard ( ) posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 3:08 AM

the rumours that Zygote has a pschycic on call are largely unfounded..... ermmm.. she told me to say that ) actually...... klick

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.