Sun, Sep 22, 3:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Complex meshes tutorial

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 3:40 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:20 AM

file_87685.jpg

I do great getting the terrian itself into view however, when I start editing the default material, I end up with alot of white and only patches of the colors that are supposed to be on the mesh.. like this... This is what I get...and on the next I will show you what it is supposed to look like.

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 3:43 AM

file_87686.jpg

Here is what it is supposed to look like, any ideas where I went wrong?? Thanks so much, Shiollie

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 5:59 AM

??? I don't understand what is what from where and what you want to get?? Want an image? Want a dog? Wants this dog? Why then with a terrain and not with an alpha???

Shiollie ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 7:39 AM

I didnt even know you could do this on an alpha plane.. but sheesh, I tried it and it works like magic!! Thank you Guitta!! I was trying to follow MightyPete's tutorial, so I could learm more of what Vue does. I am working my way thru the tutorials. Shiollie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.