Sun, Sep 22, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Coming Soon ...The-Alter PP2 and 3DS Versions

The-Slinger ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 11:28 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:32 AM

file_87902.jpg

Just uploaded this for testing Pro-Pack Render No Post Edit

Giana ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 1:39 PM

hurry hurry, o testers of the MP... very sweet looking bit of architecture, Paul...

scarletfox ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:41 AM

OH MY GOD! THE MERCHANT DIDN'T SPELL A WORD CORRECTLY IN THE PROMO! CALL THE RENDEROSITY_POLICE QUICKLY!!!! I know personally, that just because The-Slinger misplaced the letter "e" with an "a", I am no longer going to look at their product. I will surpass it's rich textures and cool props, and simply look away because of this error. Yeah right. If you couldn't tell, that was me, being sarcastic. The-Slinger, your product looks awesome. Wyrwulf, I couldn't agree with you more. Next time send an IM.

wyrwulf ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 4:36 PM

I'm very sorry for my participation in the derailment of your product announcement thread. I am deleting the rest of my posts in this thread and would ask the others that have posted to do the same. I also suggest that you delete your original post, rework your image and post again. It looks like a good product. Again, I'm sorry for what happened with your post.

judith ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 4:59 PM

Yes, it does, and I've also deleted my comments. My abject apologies for ever starting this controversy.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

The-Slinger ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 7:10 AM

Whoops ... Reckon I Messed up a bit. LOL. One of those cases when I couldn't see the wood for trees, so to speak. Anyway ... No offence taken, folks ... I'm actually glad you pointed it out. I'm busy re-making the display images now, and I'll be re-posting the product this weekend. All The Best. The-Slinger

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.