Wed, Oct 2, 11:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Good Golly, Miss Possey!!

biggert ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 2:23 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

file_87854.jpg

i have Natalia and Natrixa by DAZ....the package is now discontinued....... first, the DAZ package comes with Natalia and Natrixa....both look the same and have the same morphs.....the only thing that i can see is different is that Natalia has some 29,800 facets and Natrixa has around 26,000 facets......now the question is...Was sup with that? whats was the purpose of having two almost identical figures in the package? the only explanation i can think of is that Natrixa is supposed to be a Low res version of Natalia? but at 29,800 facets, arent the two characters low-res anyway? second, this package is great!!! Not only does the character look a bit like the Possette but it also a step up in terms of morphs and geometry....lots of morphs are included....AND THE BEST THING IS IT CAN ACCEPT P4NW CLOTHES!!!!!! WHOOHO!! THIRD, there is a problem dough.....you cant conform the clothes to Natalia or Natrixa....if you do then you en up with some major clothing holes!! ITS PRETTY HARD TO ADJUST BY XYZ SCALE, JOINTS, ETC..THE EASY SOLUTION IS TO JUST USE THE XYZ TRANSLATE DIALS TO SUPERIMPOSE THE CLOTHES....THEN YOU CAN JUST USE THE BEND, TWIST, ETC TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE CLOTHING IS CONFORMED!! is there anyway to make the clothing conform to Natalia/Natrixa? i know it can be done for EVE, where you can convert P4 clothes to fit EVE using a BASE CR2 file....but how do you make a BASE CR2 for Natalia? Four, Natalia and Natrixa can pretty much replace the P4NW (good golly, miss possey!) if the clothes can be conformed to them.....Consider the N/N as an upgraded P4NW!!!!! IF YOU TRANSLATE POSSETTES CLOTHES ON THESE FIGURES YOUD BE IMPRESSED BY HOW SNUG THEY FIT!!! THE ONLY THING IS THAT DON'T CONFORM EM!! FIVE, N/N have MOLDED GENITALS with MORPHS!!! this package is great!! it'll even be super duper if i can figure out how to make Possettes clothes conform to em!! here's a sample pic of N/N.....texture came with the package and looks super flat....

biggert ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 2:30 AM

DANG!!!! this just dawned on me!! Natalia/Natrixa look very much like Gwyneth Paltrow!!! right? just change the hair color and presto!!! A DIGITAL CLONE!! i wonder if DAZ realized that........

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 2:36 AM

Oh BTW I think the difference between Natalia?Natrixia is purley the hands :)

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 2:36 AM

Er... man I do need coffee :) Natalia/Natrixia that supposed to be. heads into the kitchen

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 3:21 AM

Oh BTW I think the difference between Natalia?Natrixia is purley the hands :) And the toes. >> it'll even be super duper if i can figure out how to make Possettes clothes conform to em!! Assuming you purchased the Ultra package, you should have a couple of extra characters, Natalia P4 and Natrixa P4. These can wear Posette's clothing without alteration. The regular versions of Natalia and Natrixa require their own wardrobe, just like Victoria. The Ultra package includes a catsuit and boots. Other items are sold separately.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 5:34 AM

"Natalia and Natrixa by DAZ"????!!! News to me.

Cookienose ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 7:17 AM

I thought they were only available at 3dCommune.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 8:56 AM

They used to be at Renderotica, IIRC. I think that's where I bought mine from.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:33 AM

I bought this package years ago, but never use it. I didn't think she was very realistic. The difference, if I remember right, is that Natrixa is an alien, whereas Natalia is Human. I think Natrixa had only three fingers on her hands or something. Something strange about her hands, anyway. I remember the blurb on the product page said something about her being an alien. Melanie

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 11:17 AM
Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 5:54 PM

She/they are by Dacort. She is now a version 2. If you e-mail Dacort, I'm sure he will give you the update, at lest he did for all of use who bought her. There is a possette version of both for clothes that come with the set. Plus the geometry switching that is amazing. Natrixa is a 3 finger and toe figure with elf ears and so on.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 6:02 PM

I suggest you check your facts before shouting wildly at random. Natalia and Natrixa are by the most excellent Dacort. These models have been around for well over two years and can be seen at his webpage and at 3Dcomune. DAZ has never been involved. One is a four fingered elf girl, as is quite clearly explained in the readme, if you bother to RTFM. There are newer versions and many free items for both figures on Dacorts website. Contrary to popular opinion DAZ does not do everything.

mondoxjake ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 11:02 PM

Vicky Davalos did a lot of great textures for Natalia also in case your want to expand your lineup of good stuff for the characters. Sorry I don't have the site link handy, but am sure someone will point it out.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 11:48 PM

My mistake, It's version 3Ultra. I should have opened poser before I said anything. I have had her since version 2.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 4:11 AM

I like the toes. :wiggle, wiggle: I like the breast morphs so that you can have them swing sideways if your lady is lying on her side. I like having the different body and head. I absolutely love playing with all of the morphs. Natalia 3 has nifty swappable feet if you really want to do webby aliens or cat women. I'll probably never use the triple breast morph, but it is nice to have a model with everything. :) Did I say that I love playing with the morphs? Fitting hair is trickier than I thought it would be, but her head size is much more realistic than the pinheads on other others. And with alien ridges and aquatic elf ears... who needs hair? Did I say something about morphs? For mermaids or aliens or fairies, this figure is a much better starting point than a vogue model. It is harder to get Vicki to not look like Vicki than to make Natalia look eerily beautiful. Dacort did a fine job with her! Carolly

Lyrra ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 6:13 PM

I've had Natalia in my wishlist for ages, but alas, cash flow is not kind to me. Which is a shame, because I LIKE anthro figures, and those feet are perfect. Ah well, someday.

mondoxjake ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 7:50 PM

I know exactly what you mean on the money thing, Lyrra. I will see something I want and try to save for it...then I buy it and 'wham' here comes something I would much rather have! V3 is one of those cases, a fortune spent...I don't believe she is worth that much, and now tons of new stuff coming out I want.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 1:44 AM

Where can I find the base Cr2 for Posette's clothes, I want to do renderings in Eve V2 and 3.

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.