Tue, Oct 22, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: A couple of brand new freebies from Davo

davo ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:33 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:29 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.beyondbent.com

file_87966.jpg

Hi ya'll, I got a couple of brand new freebies for you at www.beyondbent.com in the free stuff section, pop on over and grab them :-)

Comments welcome and encouraged as usual :-)

Davo

davo ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.beyondbent.com

file_87967.jpg

And the other freebie... STICKYBLOBS .... .. yep, just lick 'em and stick 'em to the walls and floor.. heh heh.. kinda icky, but what the hell..

wyrwulf ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:43 AM

They look like fun. Thanks, Davo.

Roy G ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:15 AM

That's very generous of you Davo! Thanks.

iggy23 ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:19 AM

brilliant - i was looking for a good spider model a while back to do just that.. and here one is, free! thank you very very much.

iamonk ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 4:18 AM

Oh great! I have a Drow texture that will work great with this.

kristinf ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 4:54 AM

Hey hey Davo, ta!

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end" - Margaret Thatcher 1989

Ajax ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 5:15 AM
Cookienose ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 7:14 AM

These will make great driders! Thanks so much. :)

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 9:17 AM

Davo strikes again!!!

jaybutton ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 10:00 AM

Cool spider! I will pick it up when I get off work. Thanks! Jay

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 10:08 AM

Tooo Cool!!!

LonCray ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 10:48 AM

Way excellent! Just the sort of thing for those... icky ... renders!

madkat ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:34 PM

I'm not seeing either one in the freestuff section. Am I missing something? MadKat

davo ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:38 PM

Hi guys, thanks for all the kind words, I hope these props and figures work well for you. Madkat, I just logged on from work and can see them fine, they are on the free stuff page at www.beyondbent.com Maybe you need to do a refresh? Davo

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 1:39 PM

Ther right at the top?? Are you clicking on the free stuff link first?? page one left hand side free stuff.

madkat ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 5:42 PM

I must be caught in some strange spatial vortex or something! (There's a lot of those going around!) I click on free stuff and it brings up Cymech Broma, Skree, Easy Pose Wormy, Mech Alien, Sci Fi Helmet and vertical rack. In that order. Nothing else. I'd really like to get these downloads but I am following the instructions aren't I?

davo ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 5:46 PM

hmmm.. you are in the correct place all right, and the 2 freebies you want are just above the cymech broma. You might want to clear your cache and temporary internet files and be sure to do a refresh on the free stuff page. I can see it and everybody else can. But.. in any case, here are the urls :-)

http://www.3d-cc.com/beyondbent/freebies/spiderbodyfreebie.zip

http://www.3d-cc.com/beyondbent/freebies/stickyblobs.zip I hope this helps. Davo

madkat ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 7:50 PM

Thanks ever so much. The props look very useful for a comic book I'm working on. The downloads worked fine. MADKAT

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 11:56 AM

COOL!! Thanks bunches darlin!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.