Fri, Sep 20, 11:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Problem

neodream128 ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:12 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:34 AM

Hi, just want to know whats happen, infact i dont know if it is an internal problem or not but all the images links seems to be broken i cannot even see the thumbnails, is it normal for now is there any management on the server or is it my computer problem? Ps: all the images and banners appears, but not the galleries artwork...

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1471791

Check to make sure you're allowing third-party cookies. The galleries are on a separate server and don't share cookies with the main server. If that doesn't clear up the problem, there are some additional suggestions at the link.

neodream128 ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 2:50 PM

Hi again, and thanks for your reply, ill try to reinstall internet explorer, it seems that it have some bugs with the service packs... Curiously, the problem occured at the end of the week, one day i was able to view all images and the day after a little x apeared to each thumnail and also to each large images... However im still be able to see the member photo album, the thumbnails and large images too... Only the artworks galleries dosent work... Like you said, those galleries are located on another server... but i never add or remove or install anything on my computer during this time this include internet explorer and every program... At first the problem seems to relate to the galleries server... But im on the college computer right now and everythings working fine... Its very weird... any thanks again... cya

cableguy223 ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 7:44 PM

last time I had a problem like this the clock in my computer wass off

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.