Wed, Oct 23, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Free poser deer.

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 7:45 PM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 6:27 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a free poser deer? I have checked out a number of free sites, but I'm new to poser, so there may be places I don't know about. Thanks in advance.

layingback ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 8:03 PM

Depends what sort. www.3dpmr.com have some to go with the free Santa Clause currently in freestuff.

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 8:13 PM

Thanks, I'll look. I am looking for a whitetail deer.

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 8:25 PM

Try the Poser animal section over at WWW.Planit3D.Com which hosts freebies made by the folks who make tons of Poser animals over at WWW.VistaInternetProducts.com

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 8:52 PM

Thanks. I looked over there, but found nothing(no deer that is). I am still waiting on my conformation email from www.3dpmr.com

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 06 December 2003 at 9:13 PM

There was a deer on the Zygote Sampler CD. Very cheap these days at DAZ.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 6:11 PM

if you get all of Lyne's Horse morphs from Planit3d I think? and the Equus morphs you can make a passable deer out of the horse with time, effort and scaling

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 6:12 PM

the tail is a problem, unless you have LittleDragons Furrette and steal one of hers, and her antlers for that matter as well

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 6:47 PM

Didn't think about that. I may have to go that way, but I'm starting to think that the Daz buck isn't bad. I had looked at the site before and didn't see it. What is Furrette. I looked around Planit3d and found nothing about it.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:34 PM

As far as deer go, the DAZ buck is nice, but does anyone know if there's a deer around that looks like a Highland Stag ? (you know..sort of like the Landseer portrait "Monarch of the Glen") The daz buck just doesn't seem to have the 'weight' (or antlers) to be passed off as one of these species.

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:47 PM

Highland, try the freestuff here for Furrette, sorry for confusing you. Furrete is an original mesh toon style anthropomorphic animal figure, wioth various morphs, props and textures for various species, including deer. frey try Vista Internet, home of many great Poser animal sets. I seem to remember a set that turns the buck into various deer species. Also, you might be able to come up with something from the morphs in Bloodsong's Antelope Expansion pack. Both require separate purchase of the Buck from DAZ.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 11:21 PM

Traveler's Monster Parts Pack 1 had a bonus "faun tail prop". To build a majestic highland stag, I'd probably get a reindeer or caribou and morph down from that. That would be the best way to get the mass in the whithers and neck and a decent size rack. Carolly

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 11:41 PM

hauk A decent sized rack? for that I'd use one of Wyrmmaster's figures runs Lyrra

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:05 AM

Lyrra, I suppose you could use one of those dungeon props for drying venison... if you hauled it into the light of day. Hmm... if the victim was a sheep, would it be rack of lamb? ;^) Carolly

HighlandFalcon ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 1:21 AM

Attached Link: http://www.3dmenagerie.com/goodies/3d/poser.htm

freyfaxi, I may have found something you could use to make your stag. Look for the Big Face Buck Pack, a little more than half way down.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 4:10 AM

I'd forgotten that one..the Big Faced Buck. Thanks for reminding me :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.