Thu, Sep 26, 4:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 12:28 pm)

Subject: Am I going insane or is the forum acting up?

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Sun, 07 December 2003 at 9:54 PM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 4:47 PM

Messages that are there one minute, then gone the next, e-mails saying someone posted a reply and when I get to the thread they aren't there? What's going on here? did I cross over into the twilight zone?

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 12:32 AM

I have been sent an e-mail when it was me who wrote the new message. It seems to be a small bug in renderositys mail system.

iamonk ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 4:22 AM

I don't know, but I missed a lot of responses lately. Probably a good thing or my mailbox would be so full.

dontbotherme ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 6:58 AM

You're fine. Just keep listening and do what the voices tell you do. That's what I do. It's always a bad idea to argue with the voices.

dontbotherme ( ) posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 10:18 AM

I just sit back and enjoy it. They're so funny sometimes! Especially when they start trading wisecracks about each others parentage! You should hear them go at it ;-) What a laff-riot! Somedays they just never do decide and I end up goofing around aimlessly. Got to run. It's time for my haloperidol injection.

Axe_Gaijin ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 7:59 AM

But I AM one of the voices...

dontbotherme ( ) posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 11:19 AM

You sharp foreign devil. I thought you sounded familiar!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.