Tue, Oct 22, 1:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE GALLERY??????

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 11:36 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:11 AM
Site Admin

I just uploaded my latest image in the gallery called "Killing Time On Vacation!"..and though I received NO errors..no image or thumbnail appear but just that dreadful X sign! And not just on mine but on all 3 of the top row! What's going on????

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Nesterenko ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 11:54 AM

I'm upload image,In gallery exists link,but link not correct.What's wrong ?

Stormrage ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 12:04 PM

We are currently looking into the problem and I will let you know when we have it fixed Storm

milamber42 ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 12:19 PM

It is just not the gallery. I was uploading a message with an image attached and experienced the same problem. Things about technology and humans that are the same. Neither are perfect and they both have problems from time to time. :)

pdblake ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 1:32 PM

The same happened to me in this forum about 2 weeks ago. I tried again at a later time and it all worked fine.

Quikp51 ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 1:37 PM

I hope you can fix it fast , the entire first page is not there for me!

Vethril ( ) posted Sun, 20 August 2000 at 4:10 PM

As in all things, folks must maintain the gallery as others do their own. Perhaps you tried in the middle of maintenance, as the hard working people here need to perform some now and then. Weekends would seem the most likely time for it. Just try again in a bit, and likely, you will succeed with no problems. Just a thought. =) Veth

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.