Thu, Sep 19, 3:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Pose set for Poser 4 Cat?

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 1:51 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:47 AM

Ok, am I going out of my mind??? (of course I am, but that's not the issue right now) I am slmost sure Poser 4 has "Cat poses" or something like this (well - it has dog and dolphin), but for some reason, I can't seem to find it in my Pose folder!! I organized my Pose folder a couple of months back, moved files and deleted things I no longer needed... now, maybe, just maybe, it does exist and I accidentally deleted it. So my question is - does it exist? Or was there never a "Cat Pose Set" in P4 Pose folder?

JoeyAristophanes ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 2:37 PM

Don't think there was, actually. The only pose sets I have are the ones from DAZ (not the MilCat, but the original P4 cat). They're pretty decent, and not too pricey.

SWAMP ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 3:46 PM

I've got ProPack and a cat pose set. Thing is...I don't know if they came with plain Poser4,or if ProPack put them there. SWAMP

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 3:49 PM

ok, thanks.

Towal ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 5:23 PM

I have P4 (no propack) and do have a folder called Cat Pose Sets in my pose library for the p4 kitty. Towal

A_ ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 7:48 PM

How strange! A mystery. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.