Sat, Sep 21, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Wife got me a early Xmas present it gets here Monday....

Randys ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 10:19 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

I had talked about the Canon 1D and it's fast frame rate (9 frames per/sec) and it's equally fast auto-focus. So she ordered it for me, I can't wait till Monday.

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 6:34 AM

Lucky Bar Steward. I'm having to do with a Real Doll. Still, she's gonna be a 5'7" Goth chick with a 36d-24-34 figure, so I shouldn't complain TOO much...... (",)

Raven_427 ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 6:35 AM

You're getting an 1D for christmas? Take good care of that lady ;). Congrats to that great gift!

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 6:39 AM

Wow. Like ... wow. Drool and wow! That's cool. I've lusted after the 1D for years. The autofocus system on it alone is worth the drool. And it's auto-WB system is one of the best there is. Oh you lucky so-and-so. :) -=>Donald

Randys ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 7:10 AM

I musta been really, really good this year, she has clearly upped the ante that is for sure. I better think of something quick.

sabretalon ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 8:28 AM

What about buying her a whole set of studio lights? It would be a shame to let them go to waste if she does not want to use them then you may as well make use of them eh!! My wife would not buy me anything like that, although she would probably buy a magazine where I could read the reviews and see all the images submitted by readers etc... You must have been a really good boy this year then! NOTE TO SELF: must get me a wife with money who likes to spend it on me. Thought for Randys; she did not put it on your card did she? My wife would have!

FearaJinx ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 9:02 AM

That's nice of her! Enjoy your new toy! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Jinx

Randys ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 9:58 AM

Sabretaion thats funny I all ready got her a new tripod, some lights would be a natural add on.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 8:43 PM

LOL! You guys are too funny....! What a fantastic wife and a fantastic gift.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.