Sat, Sep 21, 7:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: B&W Series

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 6:10 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:25 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=558989&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNe

Well it's been a while, but I will be posting a series I shot a while back. The series consists mostly of high contrast b&w macros of the human body (both male and female) Hope you enjoy!

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

DHolman ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 7:09 PM

This should be good ... I've wanted to do form and figure shots for a while now (kept trying to take a workshop that they've now turned into a class that would cost me about $2500 to take by the time I took all their pre-reqs ... bitter, me? No .. why? :D ). Mind a slight critique? Actually, more of a subjective opinion. If so, just ignore this. :) I really like the lighting in this and the sweat (is it real sweat or water - doesn't matter). Would, however, like to see the drops of liquid a little sharper. A little more definition or texture to it. It looks a bit soft to me. I think that would make a really strong statement, especially when dealing with high contrast b&w shots like this. -=>Donald

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 7:27 PM

Donald, The shot is really a lot sharper than it looks here. I used scala so the series is on slides. Somewhere in the scan or JPEG compression process I lost a lot of resolution. I just had a show and used a projector and rear screen to show the series. The projections were 7' x 5' on the screen and they looked amazing.... so people said. ...and if you like texture you will love the next few I will be posting. Some of the other scans are much better. thank you for your comments! And critiques are always welcome

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 13 December 2003 at 7:38 PM

Wonderful classic image...nice work!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Mon, 15 December 2003 at 12:30 AM

This fella keeps in good shape! Great Photograph!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.