Tue, Oct 22, 4:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: thanks bloodsong for the kitty

Lorraine ( ) posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 10:29 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:27 AM

file_132188.jpg

thank you for the kitty...here is one that did from your kitty model

menonymous ( ) posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 10:48 PM

Wow! that looks very real.. as if it was a photograph

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 21 August 2000 at 11:35 PM

Nice job!!! Marque

artnik ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 2:10 AM

Where did that great kitty model come from? I'd love to get it. The image reminds me a lot of the cat I had for 17 years. It was so sad when we lost her little furry presence. She was truly a member of the family. I still miss her, even tho it was two years ago, almost to the day.

Lorraine ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 4:26 AM

Thanks for the very nice comments. The kitten morphs are at poswerworld under morphs. I used a "black" color, with a bump map from the panther I think so that the fur would pick up highlights, a plain blue reflective map and fiddled with the lights. this produced a refelction off the fur and then I just fuzzied up the edges with the furry brush in photoshop and touched up the fur....oh and the eyes were touched up...

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 7:28 AM

Great kitty. The face and ears are particularly good--very realistic. Diane B

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 8:43 AM

Wow! Lorraine, great job! Only thing I can think that is wrong with that pic is the look in the cat's eyes. I've seen that look before. "Nice kitty, sweet kitty. Take me home and I'll be your bestest buddy kitty." Don't fall for it! Kitties are really cats, and cats just like to toy with you! :o]

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 4:10 PM

This sent me to Poser World where I loaded up on ALL the animal morphs. I always said 'another time' with my slow dial up connection but now that I have cable, I dled all of them--the kitty is great (and several others of yours Bloodsong). Diane

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 5:03 PM

heyas; you're welcome, lorraine (and all) :) that's a great painting! it's odd, though, i thought the kitten had shorter legs and tail and bigger paws and head than that... oh well. :)

Zed1 ( ) posted Tue, 22 August 2000 at 6:36 PM

Very nice picture! Sorry - did I miss something? Where can I get the "Panther" texture and bump map?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.