Sat, Sep 21, 12:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: M3 Fantasy Armor from VisualSilence

dglidden ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:41 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.runtimedna.com

file_89153.jpg

Is now available at RuntimeDNA. This suite of armor comes in 14 pieces with four full body morphs: Muscular 1&2, Stocky and Tone. The helmet has two working visors with ERC.

dglidden ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:42 PM

file_89154.jpg

Muscular 1&2

dglidden ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:42 PM

file_89155.jpg

Stocky and Tone

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:29 PM

One word... AWESOME! I've been waiting for a set of full plate for M3 since he came out! Woot! Any chances of seeing it for Freak?

dglidden ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:47 PM

For the freak and for v3, exact same style ookami. V3 will come with four full body morphs. I'm still deciding on whether to do any full body morphs for the freak version.

cwshorty ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 5:25 PM

You really did a wonderful job on this armour Darrell, I am truly impressed with how excellent it poses, you almost forget that it's armour!!

judith ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 5:27 PM

Definitely an awesome set Darrell! This and Trav's are my favorites.

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

judith ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 5:29 PM

BTW, I've seen the previews for the Freak set and it rocks!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Giana ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 5:35 PM

damn sweet looking stuff...

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 6:18 PM

For V3 and the Freak?! That's terrific... can't wait! I've already grabbed this from RDNA and started playing with it!

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 6:56 PM

file_89156.jpg

Here's a little something I threw together! M3 with Poserstyle texture, RDNA M3 Armor, DAZ M3 Tunic with Jon Malis' Crusades texture, shield, sword and helm from Jon Malis' Crusades and Viking packs. Background and lighting by Travler's HDSI sets.

dglidden ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 7:01 PM

Very nice work!

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 9:02 PM

Awesome armor Darrell! You should be real proud :) Can't wait to see the rest :) Pendy

Stacey_73 ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 5:06 AM

Absolutely OUTSTANDING armor Darrell! As soon as the V3 set comes out, Im getting Both! happy dance

Morris ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 9:02 AM

Awesome work! WOW! But you have always wowed me with your talent ;-)

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 1:06 PM

Stacey, I'm hoping to have the v3 version wrapped up by today for testing so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer. :)

Stacey_73 ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 1:14 PM

ooooh! I cant wait! this will go perfectly with a new battle pose Im working on! The armor's bulk will add just the right amount of spacing needed for the not naked combat people g Of course, if you have a temple nearby, then it stands to reason that armor isnt needed, you then kill the bad guy with your amazingly light bastard sword, or with your apparently equally deadly boobs. g Keep me posted on the release! Im more than happy to hand over some cash :P

dglidden ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 2:21 PM

ROFL!!! Well I suppose you are right about the temple Stacey, but you can't forget about the impossibly painful pose you have to stand in after you vanquish your foe with your deadly "weapons"! I'm just finishing up the full body morphs now and have four breast morphs to do then I should have some preview images ready to post... Those will be over at RDNA in the poser forum. :)

JurgenDoe ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 10:29 PM

Awesome and wonderful armor outfit. The best I've seen so far. Congrats

Strength Is Life, Weakness Is Death

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.