Sat, Sep 21, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Threads disappearing in Poser Forum?

Tintifax ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 2:32 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:31 AM

This is very strange. Started a thread yesterday about a new Hall System I plan to do and got a reply from PhilC and others. Just wanted to look around if others left their comments, but the thread is gone. No hint why or what happened. Simply as if it never was there. What happened, any idea? - Walter

MachineClaw ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 2:40 AM

it was moved to the product showcase forum. you mentioned that what you were doing was going to be a product for the market place and those WIP for products sold or products posted by the creator are moved to the product showcase.

Tintifax ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 2:49 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1569627

Thanks for the information. Well, I'm not sure yet, if I'm gonna make a product out of that. Just wanted to get some feedback on the idea. I have seen others showing their ideas here and these threads are still in the Poser Forum. I never meant to spam this Forum though and didn't do it till yet in my opinion. But it's OK. Just go to the product showcase, if you can give me some feedback. - Walter

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:30 PM

Don't think of the threads as dead... think of them as fighting evil.... in another dimension!

Tintifax ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 1:15 PM

Don't seem to get much feedback in that dimension ;-). Have to try somewhere else...

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 2:36 PM

The thread was moved to the product showcase, as it concerned a commercial product. You were notified via ebot. If you have ebots turned off, or have an invalid email address in your profile, you could not get the notification.

Tintifax ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 4:09 AM

Thanks Lyrra, got the mail, but searched the thread here before I read the mail. Just wanted to note, that you get more feedback here in this forum than in the product showcase forum. I wasn't referring to the feedback from the moderators, just to make that clear. You immediately informed me, but I was reacting faster without reading my e-mail in opening this thread :-) - Walter

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.