Thu, Oct 3, 12:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Req'd. to Import Poser files?

Odiemance ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2003 at 6:53 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 2:18 PM

I know Vue has had trouble importing .pz3 files. I just installed the V4 and Updated it to, I think 4.12...From what I've heard this should work fine with Poser 4, but which version of Poser 4 is required? I doubt an MC P4, which is what I have installed, would do the trick, and I ca'nt remember if it's just the CL P4 Update or the entire upgerade to Pro Pack I need? Any suggestions? = )

timefighter ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2003 at 11:34 PM

If you only have version 4.12, there is another update to version 4.2 You should update to the current version. When you do get the PZ3 file to import, best thing is to save it as a VOB file. Then you won't have nay problems with it loading after that. James

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2003 at 4:22 AM

Vue has NO problem to import pz3 figures from Poser. Vue 4.12 imports perfectly Poser 4 files. Vue 4.2 is the necessary update to import Poser 5 figures. Vue doesn't yet support completely dynamic hair and cloth from Poser 5. Sometime it may work, sometimes not. Have a look in our backroom's user tutorials and FAQ. Vue seems to have some problems with Poser Pro Pack. You can do a search in this Forum. Opposite to timefighter, I would in no case save figures or objects from Poser as *.vob. VOBs are VERY much bigger then pz3. So, a pz3 of 220 KB will become a VOb of 1,360 KB. Even with a 120 Giga HD, my space is prious. Guitta

StolenHeart20 ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 10:40 AM

-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.