Thu, Sep 19, 3:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: ~~~~ Poser Forum December Challenge... VOTE HERE!~~~

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:33 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=265

Ok, this is the voting thread. Post your votes here, as usual, and I'll tally them on Thursday night, December 18, 2003 at midnight, 'Osity time. Please help me out... As I said before, I get confused easily so if I don't understand your vote it won't be counted. We vote by points. You MUST choose 3 images that you like. You must give the best image 3 points. The next best image 2 points and the third best image 1 point. I will put all that on a spreadsheet and announce the winners based on the total number of points. Vote by nickname, not by the number of the image or the real name, just the nick on the image. Vote like this: Kitty - 3 Snitty - 2 Bitty - 1 I will then assign 3 points to "kitty" and 2 points to "snitty" and 1 point to "bitty". Best wishes to all. Winner gets to pick January theme. We will have a short break over the holidays. Best wishes to everyone. Oh, by the way, remember to click the "next" link at the bottom because we have two pages of images to look at.

Towal ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:59 AM

Good Luck everyone. solitary - 3 ghatihan - 2 bunkhean - 1

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 2:57 AM

I couldn't make up my mind, so let my other half choose. He came up with 3 pts...Solitary 2 pts...Bunkbean 1 pt....Barbarellany....just love the whimsy in that creature.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:08 AM

Is there no way that the voting could be made easier i.e. with a multiple choice box? It would also make tallying the votes much easier too.

Engel47 ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:10 AM

Mistdragon = 3 Barbarellany = 2 Bunkhean = 1 All wonderful images, Good luck all.

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 3:13 AM

Barbellany - 3 Dr-b - 2 Ariah - 1

buckzero ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 4:42 AM

ghatihan - 3 iamonk - 2 conell - 1 Inspirations

$0

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 4:44 AM

Barbarellany - 3 becourse it is very different and very very funny :oD SamTherapy - 2 becourse you ARE a Poser character ;o) Bonbonish - 1 becourse I'd like wings too :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 6:51 AM

ghatihan - 3 MistDragon - 2 SamTherapy - 1

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:07 AM

Bunkhean - 3 ghatihan - 2 SamTherapy - 1

amlaborde ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:15 AM

ghatihan - 3 points Bunkhean - 2 points solitary - 1 point

oddboots ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 9:00 AM

Bunkhean - 3 ghatihan - 2 Conall - 1

MistDragon ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 11:02 AM

Good luck everyone! :) (I can vote, right?) ghatihan - 3 bunkbean - 2 conall - 1

MISTDRAGON

Ainle ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 11:15 AM

Conall - 3 Ghatihan - 2 Ariah - 1

BonBonish ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 11:22 AM

LadyByron -3 ... because I like the fact that she has that simple iron crown Diaxus2 -2 ... because I like everyday characters Barbarellany -1 ... because it is unusual and I like that image style

ABL ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 11:54 AM

Barbarellany - 3 bonbonish - 2 MistDragon - 1

robynrae ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:16 PM

Diaxus2 - 3 Lady Byron - 2 bonbonish - 1

Ariah ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 12:55 PM

ghatihan - 3 MistDragon - 2 Bunkhean - 1

angellro ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 4:28 PM

3pts diaxus2 2pts Ariah 1pt ghatihan I got a think for Angels ;)

Neyjour ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 5:51 PM

Here are my top 3 picks:

Conall - 3
This one is wonderfully done! It looks like a scene right out of a Fantasy novel. Fantastic lighting and setting, and the character seems so alive! It really feels like this one has a lot of emotion and an intriguing story behind it.

solitary - 2
This character is just beautiful! I love her outfit, and the pose fits wonderfully with the expression on her face. She looks like the perfect Witch! Beautiful background as well, it's simplicity really enhances the character.

ghatihan - 1
I love the atmosphere in this one, and the character is just so intriguing! She has such an ethereal beauty and wildness to to her. And the pose is great! Combined with the soft blurriness, you can really feel a sense of motion.

I also really enjoyed Ariah, simdragon, and Bunkhean! :)

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

illusions ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 6:16 PM

bonbonish 3 iamonk 2 Barbarellany 1

WildPepsiChild ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 6:54 PM

Barbarellany - 3 pts - Beautifully rendered It instantly reminded me of Terry Gilliam's (Monty Python's own) airbrush creations Fantastic!! - I personally think this image is in a class of its own for originality. Redhawk - 2pts - Crystal clear rendering and great FoV I love the color spectrum on the background. Neyjour - 1 pts - Again Wonderful background art, very atmospheric, seamless work with the character bodies. welldone. Good luck to everyone Pepsi

IronHold ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 7:06 PM

simdragon - 3 solitary - 2 RedHawk - 1

simdragon ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 7:09 PM

ghatihan - 3pts MistDragon - 2pts Neyjour - 1pts There were 3 more I wish I could vote for, as well, as I really think they captured the contest idea well....Ariah, SamTherapy, and Axe Gaijin. Good luck, all!

Barbarellany ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 7:31 PM

Marcusmaus - 3 iamonk - 2 bonbonish - 1

rhiafaery ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:01 PM

ghatihan - 3 bonbonish - 2 Bunkhean - 1

pisaacs ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:07 PM

3 pts. Neyjour 2 pts. Diaxus2 1 pt. Conall

Olga ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:37 PM

Barbarellany 3pts. Iamonk 2 pts. Conall 1 pt.

ilona ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:37 PM

Sam Therapy - 3 MistDragon-2 Bonbonish-1

mondoxjake ( ) posted Tue, 16 December 2003 at 8:38 PM

MistDragon - 3 Bunkhean - 2 Ariah - 1 Terribly hard decisions to make...all of them are so good.

kaede ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 5:12 PM

3pts - Solitary 2pts - Ghatihan 1pt - MistDragon

RedHawk ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 9:14 PM

Ariah - 3Pts. Very professional work. Bravo! Solitary - 2Pts. Great pose, composition (plus, I'm partial to Witches). Conall - 1Pt. Excellent lighting and color. Reminiscent of the old masters.

<-insert words of wisdom here->

LadyByron ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 9:25 PM

iamonk - 3 solitary - 2 ghatihan - 1

sarsa ( ) posted Wed, 17 December 2003 at 11:01 PM

Gosh it is so hard to pick just 3..there are so many awesome entries! Solitary - 3 Conall - 2 iamonk - 1

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2003 at 9:36 PM

Ghatihan - 3 sign of the saggitarius.. I'm a saggitarius :) Mist_Dragon - 2 I adore all that green :D Samtherapy - That face just reminded me of Ray Park.. don't ask why! but I loove Ray Park.. :D

Mariamus ( ) posted Thu, 18 December 2003 at 9:36 PM

Ghatihan - 3 sign of the saggitarius.. I'm a saggitarius :) Mist_Dragon - 2 I adore all that green :D Samtherapy - 1 That face just reminded me of Ray Park.. don't ask why! but I loove Ray Park.. :D

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 19 December 2003 at 1:31 AM

Ok, I'll tally the votes above this message. Will have the results up Friday night. My apology again, its late and I have some serious sleeping to do. Be patient. Best wishes to all.

EricofSD ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 1:40 PM

Thanks for your patients. The winers are: First Place = ghatihan - 37 pts Second Place = solitary - 22 pts Third Place Tie = Barbarellany and Bunkhean = 20 pts each Honorable: MistDragon Conall

BonBonish ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 1:47 PM

My congrats to the winners! And I would like to thank all of you who voted on my Fat Lady... It was a great challenge I enjoyed it very much! BonBonish

MistDragon ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 2:58 PM

Congratulations to the winners and also to everyone, there were a lot of great pictures submitted :D

MISTDRAGON

Mariamus ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 3:06 PM

Congratulations to all the winners! :D I had a hard time choosing the images to vote for ^_^ so many good renders

ghatihan ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 5:26 PM

I am going to be 33 years old tomorrow... For the last 25 years I had the longest hair ever... I mean it, almost till my knees :) And just half an hour ago, I cut them very short... It felt like I was cutting my arm or something... I wanted a new life, a new person. And it did not hurt as much as I thought... As a matter of fact, I think I like my very short hair now... I was expecting a totally different me from now on, and you gave me the nicest gift... Tons of thanks to everyone who votes in this challenge... I think you are doing a great job, keeping community together and inspired... My English is not good enough to explain how I feel now, all I can say, all images was wonderful, and I am so surprised to be honored in this way... This is my first work that I prepare for a challenge... And I can not describe how happy I am now... All images were gorgeous as I said, I will keep watching you, learning from you, and being a part of the community... Gulcin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.