Thu, Sep 19, 7:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: PBoost Help please

pizazz ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2003 at 6:35 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:59 AM

I couldn't stand the pose library anymore and broke down and bought PBoost. I really didn't think I was this slow, but I'm having trouble figuring it out. Main question - do I just set up another Runtime on the hardrive and move whatever I want over there and name accordingly - I can't figure out the drag and drop thing in PBoost at all. I'm waiting to install Steph3 until I get the whole mess cleaned up. H E L P PLEASE

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2003 at 9:43 PM

No you do not set up another runtime folder. The drag & drop thing...when you have pboost up you drag from the left to right into the appropiate banks...from folder to bank area. I hope I could help at least a little..I'm not very good at explaining things....

Towal ( ) posted Sat, 27 December 2003 at 1:12 AM

Attached Link: http://www.towal.com/test/poser/pboost.jpg

Here is a screen shot from one of my banks in Pboost. You can see I still need to organize a bit because DAZ naming isn't terribly uniform. I have just been too lazy to consolidate and know where the stuff is so haven't worried about it.

It's really pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it. You will want to make sure you get Correct Reference (free) as well and run it when you are done making all your banks and moving stuff.

Initially, I had to run it (correct reference) several times for it to correct everything, but now I just run it once after I install something new and it works beautifully.

there is also a good tutorial on setting up pboost and getting other utilities you might want for organization at this url http://www.ronknights.com/files1/index.html

good luck :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.