Tue, Oct 8, 11:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 8:34 am)

Subject: P5 Boys Hair - Where's the Hair?

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 7:05 PM ยท edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

I see the Male, Female and 1 Girls dyanmic haic, but none for the boy. The Male hair does not seem to conform to the boy. Anyone know where I can get conforming P5 Boys hair?

biggert ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 7:36 PM

the mail hair you can just eyeball and plunk it down on the head.... P5 boys hair? good luck....if ur lookin for free stuff i dunt know man....you might as well just use the male hair n stuff.

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 7:50 PM

Male hair will not conform though. Does that mean I will have to always move the hair seperately fomr the body? Also, I noticed that the Hair room does not let me grow hair on the boy. Is this a bug?

biggert ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 7:55 PM

it does grow hair on my P5 boy....got SR3? ye....most of the hair i got for vicky and all the others i just eyeball....if ya look for hair that always conform yull be stuck with like 1 or 2 hair files per character.... if you want you can always paint your hair in using Photoshop.....that's REAL FREEDOM right there! its pretty easy too!

TheCimmerian ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 8:42 PM

yea I have SR3 but no luck

biggert ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 10:13 PM

hmm...wait a minute...i gots tha check my P5 boy.....see if it grew hair on it....thats weird though....hold on.....

pazu ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 12:30 AM

I think kaciasea has a bowl haircut here in the Renderosity marketplace that fits the Mill Kid boys and girls. It doesn't take a whole lot of morph dial twisting to turn a Mill Kid preschool girl into a convincing boy. Just scale up the whole body for height, maybe increase the Y scale a tad, square up the head a bit. That might be your best solution.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.