Fri, Sep 20, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: U.S. Army dress uniform?

DrunkMonkey ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 9:11 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:39 AM

Anyone know of this type of uniform or textures for Mike's suit coat, or Dork's suit to make them have this look? I'm not looking for BDU's but the parade dress type uniforms. Also I'm pretty sure I've seen the hat that goes with this type uniform. Any ideas on where to find one?

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 10:45 AM

humm not sure there aren't many military uniforms out there for poser, it's a shame really, there should be more. I myself am looking for a navy one. I think I saw one somewhere here, but not sure. I know that the poserWorld script members have acess to some kewl uniform stuff. But I don't really remember what exactly they are. I have to go take a look later. You might want to try there. Sorry I'm no major help. but I'm sure someone knows ;O) --Essie

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 11:42 AM

DurnkMonkey - Check out PoserWorld for Steve's uniforms. He has a 101st Airborne uniform, that is pretty good. Essie - Steve has an 186x Navy LT uniform that is really good looking, also PhilC has a set of Enlisted Dress White/Blues for sale (older bellbottomed type of pants). You might also want to check out BBay for uniforms. I know that they have several different period pieces for sale there. Hope this helps you out. Robin

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 12:10 PM

thanks Robin

Zatanna ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 12:58 PM

There's a WAAC uniform in Poserworld, but only for a captan. It lacks a DI (Divisional Insignia). I haven't tried this idea yet, but you might be able to change it to an enlisted uniform by adding a "brass" disk to the cap and collar texture and eliminateing the cuff stripe. Anyone going to make a WWII Navy Nurse uniform or a M1944 WASP "Santiago Blue"? Those were two of the best-looking uniforms ever made!

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 1:42 PM

If I knew completely how to go about making my own clothes then I would, but as for now i'm still learing and very leary of it. Yup I'm looking at enlisted clothes. I myself was enlisted navy and my husband is active duty enlisted navy. I can not resist a man in navy dress whites or blues... like cambells "humm hummm good! LOL" --Essie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.