Wed, Sep 25, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:18 am)

Subject: poserstyle help please!

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 10:41 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 9:22 AM

I just tried to subscribe,, I made my payment etc.. when it came to the last page to confirm payment it came up as an error page. So I tried it again on my husbands pc and this time it came up but it warned me that it was a second transaction so I cancled it. How do I know if my membership has went through? I've emailed the tech support area there but is there anything else i can do? thanks--Essie

GreyRandall ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 10:57 AM

Interesting. I just went to the site, getting the following: "Ironing out the last few issues. Well be back up tomorrow (Wednesday) in the A.M. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope everyone had a great holiday. As you can tell, PoserStyle has had some fun. We should be back up soon... -sting" Looks like PHP isn't running correctly on the server. Since the forums and content there are PHP driven, I'm assuming the registration process is as well. Their static pages are loading fine (no images) but anything involving PHP isn't working.

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 11:32 AM

weird the site comes right up for me.... no clue....

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 1:08 PM

Are you using the old site - the current version is www.poserstyle.com and was hacked just before Christmas, they are still rebuilding.

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 1:15 PM

http://www.poserstyle.com is what I'm using.

GreyRandall ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 1:33 PM

Are you looking at a cached page, perhaps?

PandaPride ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 1:39 PM

well, I just spoke to someone from poserstyle on the phone. They called me..... so it's on the up and up now lol sometimes you forget that you're dealing with real people when you work mostly on line. But it was very nice of them to give me a call and tell me whats going on with the site. Maybe the site I'm looking at is the old one, no biggie. It's all good. thanks for trying to help.--Essie

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 4:08 PM

Glad to hear this. If this type of report keeps up, I might be taking another look at PoserStyle.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

GreyRandall ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 7:02 PM

Well, they're back up. Some of the content is still messed up though.

PennyB ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 9:01 PM

Panda... I had the same happen to me and I emailed the webmaster@poserstyle.com. He just answered me and said it was fixed and he was getting ready to set up my account. I told him about your attempt and post here ... you might want to email him to make sure gets yours working too. He's a nice guy. Poor lad is working tonight. (Me, I freaked out when I saw the url string included my name, addy, phone number etc. I thought, at first, it was a redirect from when they were hacked.)

PandaPride ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 12:32 PM

thanks Penny, he actually called me yesterday when I was sitting here trying to figuare out what was going on. He is a very nice guy and it was very nice of him to call me. It's so easy to forget you are dealing with real people when you work off line so much. He's setting me up an account too, but I haven't heard anything from him in email yet, so I'm inpatiently waiting lol thanks for the fyi---Essie

PennyB ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2004 at 2:15 PM

Mine started working at 10:30 pm (MST) last night. I spent New Years downloading new toys =)

PandaPride ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2004 at 7:04 AM

i'm jealous, I still havent gotten an email. WOndering if there might be something wrong with my email.--essie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.