Sat, Sep 21, 7:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: ~Bound Frustration~ (nudity)

twisted_angel_9 ( ) posted Mon, 29 December 2003 at 10:58 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:49 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_91106.jpg

I don't hink it's good enough for the gallerys... what do you think?

LeeEvans ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 1:47 AM

I really like the image... only one suggestion I would make... seems the chain around the waist area has an ambient setting that is a bit too bright... The shadow obscures almost all detail from the rest of the figure but not the chain... If the ambient setting is needed for the rest of the image (not shadowed), then maybe some post work in your photo editing program to darken the area in shadow. Hope that helps... Lee

bizarro ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 2:30 AM

The chain shadow simply does not look right. In fact the whole chain does not look right somehow. Also the picture seems unbalanced with the character standing so much to the left. Also the head looks weird. What kind of mask is that?

twisted_angel_9 ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 2:45 AM

it's a new set I bought, they are face straps. And that belt is really her necklace and it looked right before render, but I noticed the shadow. I can't remember the name of the set, but it's great it's brand new in the marketplace!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 7:56 AM

I agree that the chain looks a bit "wrong" but I really LIKE that she's not dead center in the image, it's so boring and predictable when the main character is always in the middle :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 11:12 AM

you might want to consider using a texture with no face tattoo .. it's very distracting with the straps and the shadow. Makes it hard to see whats there. Also the chain look a little 'floaty', if you scale them down a tad and bring down a littel further on the hips they'll have a more weighty feel The composition is excellent. Dead center is always very static, 2/3 to the left or right is often much more dynamic.

Gini ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 12:58 PM

I think its good enough- pretty interesting too. I definately agree with above comment about the chain, it does need more 'weight', also perhaps the shadows across her body not quite so dark and dense ? Maybe some grid shadow on the floor too , beyond the gate to give the whole scene some more depth. But definately good enough .

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

nown05 ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 9:41 PM

I like this image a lot. Glad that you did not center it. The chain looks interesting and the mask is interesting but both might need a little bit of work as above,HOWEVER, I think it is just fine for the gallery as is. Frankly, it might be a little offbeat compared to most of the posts here - yours would push the envelope maybe a little bit...and that is good.

twisted_angel_9 ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2003 at 9:53 PM

thank you nown05, that was very nice of you to say.

queri ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 7:34 PM

Having just bought that texture, I glad to see it looks so good in render! I think the main grille shadow is a bit dark and hides either too much or not enough. Other than that, this looks sweeet. Thanks for the tip on the necklace, looks much better as a belt. Emily

twisted_angel_9 ( ) posted Wed, 31 December 2003 at 8:40 PM

Np Emily. I love the way it (the necklace) becomes a lot of acc.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.